**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

we are NOT ready for the 6* feature crystal.

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
i dont know how many players feel about the introduction of this new crystal. the time it takes to gather 10k is absurd. sure, 5* shards are faster to acquire but the 5* pool is so vast, its hard to actually dupe a 5* to obtain 255 6* shards from that dupe.
i personally would not even consider giving away 5K extra on a feature crystal with odds so low on obtaining a decent champ. unless you increase the amount of 6* shards we already get when you 100% the monthly uncollected quest and the 5* feature arena.
apologize for my English is not that good. but you get what im trying to say.
thank you

Comments

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I was born ready.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Actually quite a few people have been asking for the Featured 6* to be added. They're ready. Perhaps you may not be, which I understand.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Really don't see the problem. If you're not ready just open basic and the people that are ready will open featured 😂
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The champs going in aren’t exactly great, better off just going for a normal one or saving.
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Actually quite a few people have been asking for the Featured 6* to be added. They're ready. Perhaps you may not be, which I understand.

i already open a 6* but it took a while to get it. im at 4k right now but 15k is crazy.

But still would you rather not have a car dealership in your town because you can't afford a car or would you rather still have the dealership there for when you can eventually afford a car? 😂
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t think they want people to be getting 6* at the same rate as 5* as they have much higher stats even at rank 1. For those that can get 6* shards quickly due to having a lot of 5* champs being duped, I’m assuming it’s a way for the high tier players to carry on progressing. Then eventually everyone else will start getting the shards quicker due to having more 5* champs being duped.

The 6* featured would be for those that would rather gamble an extra 5k, which I’m asuming a lot of people will do because the current 6* pool is abit trash atm.

Imagine you pay 10k get a deadpool x-force,
    Or pay 15k, get a hulk ragnarok or one of the other amazing unduped champs like Hela, Hawkeye, luke cage. Then there’s Bishop who I quite like.

The featured pool is just a gamble so if you don’t want to pay extra, that’s why there’s a basic pool.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You may not be ready but others are. Personally I think it’s a good selection of champs and would be happy to get over half of them. That’s worth it for me when I only want 4 or 5 of the 10k champs.

i already open a 6* but it took a while to get it. im at 4k right now but 15k is crazy.

But still would you rather not have a car dealership in your town because you can't afford a car or would you rather still have the dealership there for when you can eventually afford a car? 😂

i rather own a car that can take me from A to Z. so ill leave the dealership to you.

Lol but still it's better to have it and not need it than want it but not have it 😂
  • They cannot even release all the heroes in the game as a 5* yet... they’re releasing 6? Yeah okay.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I think the issue is that this change only really effects a very small portion of the player base.

This isn't opening a run-of-the-mill dealership, this is opening a Lamborghini dealership in Kansas. Yes, there are a few who can use it, but it genuinely serves no purpose for the vast majority of people in the area.

Because it only effects the upper-tier of the player base (the whales), it disenfranchises the vast majority of others because it really is beyond reasonable "save up for one" goals.

I've been playing for 15 months and uncollected for about 3, and it will be another month before I can even think of pulling a basic 6*.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Speak for yourself.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104

i rather own a car that can take me from A to Z. so ill leave the dealership to you.

Not having one is like closing the grocery store because you aren't hungry
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Before you start telling people they aren’t ready FIRST understand that a lot of players don’t know that a number of you have 40-50 5* Champs.

Someone with 20-25 5* Champs, top 1000 alliance probably thinks he’s in the 1% of player rosters, when in fact he may be in the top 20% (just an example). The only gauge is the leader board but that doesn’t show rosters.

Something like players with X amount 6* > 10 and players with X amount 5* > 50

Kabam has all of this information, I’m sure they wouldn’t have released a 6* featured crystal so soon if enough rosters couldnt obtain it.