**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry and Evade Even Worse In the New Update 17.1.0

2»

Comments

• Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    I am just adding to everyone here but the game play has been terrible had to spend units today to get through aq which is not the norm blocks and evade we’re awful please fix this kabam
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Sovendu wrote: »
    I'm facing the same issues!! Such thugs are running this game, you can't expect anything good!! No matter how much fixes they put in the game, they will never fix their actual "money milking" issues from the game!

That pretty much sums it up, yup. Just another attempt to suck more money from our pockets.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    I knew I wasn't tripping.. I cant evade almost anything now
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Can you believe they still throw in game purchases on still....are people on another planet spending money on a game that works 20% of the time ,the 80% of the time has more bugs than my garden...if guys and gals are still throwing their hard earned cash into a game that the the developers couldn’t give a monkeys about and regular screw it up with their so called updates they need taking down to the nut house...
    Forums now screwed with the likes of the kabam employees hi jacking the thread feeding everyone lies about their device is fine must be your old brick you play with or your crappy dial up connection ...
    Now you lose freedom on here by not being able to post the truth...thread closed thread deleted..
    What a load bull this game is at the moment and has been for a while now...
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I've been having trouble on uncollected with Bishop missing me with a heavy and I'm about to hit them and all of a sudden they pull off a special. If we can't do that then they shouldn't be able to do it either.
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    ChrisS1506 wrote: »
    Having same issues. Along with AI being able to do things that we can't do. Like block immediately after a combo, or interrupt a SP.

or land a special immediately after a five-hit combo. I want to be as awesome as the AI when I grow up, lol.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Lately I haven’t had many dexterity issues but parry has been super slow. I will be mashing the left side and my parry won’t even come up. Secondly when I was fighting a Cable I dashed back like I normally do right when it’s about to land but the game lagged and my dexterity quit and his heavy keep going and killed me.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    just now in war , iceman vs mordo fight i got that mordo evade even with cold snap on him
    and i got parry in second part of my heavy attack with AA and next fight with my hyperion !
  • They need help big time.
  • xDante12xDante12 Posts: 2
    Subscribe ! My game also works like **** after last update, cannot parry and sometimes cannot even block :-|
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    yeah parry is nearly non existent anymore!