Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Uncollected Benefits?

What rewards and perks do you get for being uncollected? Please provide a full list.

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    My dear friend, you do know how to use GOOGLE SEARCH, right?
    No offend, but seriously, it only took 1 second to get the result
    http://mcoc-guide.blogspot.my/2017/12/marvel-contest-of-champions-uncollected.html

Scroll down to the uncollected benefit section, there are plenty of details and INFOGRAPHICS
    x4sc5s28ldry.png

Hope you learn how to use google search, will certainly serve you well
    good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    My dear friend, you do know how to use GOOGLE SEARCH, right?
    No offend, but seriously, it only took 1 second to get the result
    http://mcoc-guide.blogspot.my/2017/12/marvel-contest-of-champions-uncollected.html

Scroll down to the uncollected benefit section, there are plenty of details and INFOGRAPHICS
    x4sc5s28ldry.png

Hope you learn how to use google search, will certainly serve you well
    good luck and cheers!

And Uncollected Difficulty, which basically gives you a free 5* with Master and Heroic rewards and 1/4 of a 6*.
    If you can become Uncollected, you can beat the difficulty.
    It's pretty good.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ha that list forgets to mention what is in my opinion the best benefit of being uncollected, which is the uncollected monthly event quest difficulty.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I also recalled there's POLL few weeks ago, about what ppl like the best regarding which specific UNCOLLECTED BENEFITS. OP can also search the forum for that poll, it will have a list of varius uncollected benefits as well (without details), but various ppls' opinion on what type of benefits they like the most. Make various search engine your BEST FRIEND
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Well i just got uncollected on march 1. My gmc champ is 4 star abomination. Are you on act 5
  • Options
    Well i just got uncollected on march 1. My gmc champ is 4 star abomination. Are you on act 5

Nope, I'm on act 4, but I'm trying to get to at least 5.2.6