Options

With 6 stars added we need rank down tickets

Rank down tickets should be available or only able to use when level events are not going on. That or tier 4 cats need to be easier to get. If they are easier how is it fair to those of us who spent countless hours in area getting the one million one hundred thousand points needed for one tier 4 cat. I have 6-7 4* 4/40 hero’s who I do nothing with. I used some of them early on, and some in the old AW format. But now they have no use. And I don’t see why I would continue to put time and effort into a game that constantly comes out with better hero’s but doesn’t allow me to downgrade my mistake level ups or rank ups that are no longer useful. Selling hero’s is an option but almost all upper division players never sell hero’s for PI and to get duplicates and better crystal shards. I would have 18 more tier 4 cats if I was allowed to rank down my 4/40 champs that I now no longer have use for.
For example: Deadpool x force. 4/40 then I pull an Archangel 4*. I always use Archangel over Deadpool. I would use the cats to level up 5* champs or wait and get class tier 4 cats for max 5/50 4* champs.

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Any moment now
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have 2 6* and I’m at max capacity for 4 out of 6 classes of t4cc. There are plenty available. Also you can’t even take a 6* to rank 2 yet so why do you need more t4cc when you can’t even have 3 t5 basics? New content doesn’t mean you should get a rank down ticket. Just shift your focus of resources. No 6* is even worth rank 2 in my opinion unless you can dupe one of the new ones. There is only one reason for rank down tickets to be given out and it’s not this
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Is it already time for the daily rdt beg post?
  • Options
    I'm reading t4 catalysts . Not t4cc. He or she means basic t4. They did state they do the arena for 1100000 points for one. So..

And what we really need is repeatable gold quests every Sunday + basic t4 and t1athe high end alliances have over 80 t4cc just in crystals waiting to be opened. That's not counting the 12 caps for all class. The 5* rank up shouldn't require t1a after r2 or they should be half as many.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    It won't happen for that stupid reason. Wait until champions get nerfed so that you can rank down those specific champions
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Will probably get another round next December which is reasonable to account for the changing landscape. Can’t confirm that obviously, just a guess.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    No
    We
    Don’t
  • Options
    Probably get a 4* and 5* skill rank down soon... hhahahaha.. oh man I'm hilarious.
  • Options
    Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Bring back alliance bases while your at it.

Haha
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ahhhhh it was only a matter of time before the begging for these returned.
  • Options
    MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Just wait until they nerf Blade... RDT will be given at that point, not before :wink:
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Shoot me please
  • Options
    98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Lol this dummy needs some mental care...
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    LMAO
    Just
    LMAO
    all this post deserves. Nothing more. Nothing less
    Just
    LMAO
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Exactly the reason we don't need rankdown tickets, some of us are are still trying to even get close to touching a six star champ. 5* and even 4* rank down tickets would unfairly benefit people with 6 stars, but people who are still grinding to 4/5 5* and 5/5 4*s would have much less benefit
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I still don't understand why they aren't part of the game. Kabam wants us to evolve as the game does, so it would only make sense to give us the resources to evolve our roster as needed. Not complicated.
  • Options
    I don't get why this got flagged
    I'm reading t4 catalysts . Not t4cc. He or she means basic t4. They did state they do the arena for 1100000 points for one. So..

And what we really need is repeatable gold quests every Sunday + basic t4 and t1athe high end alliances have over 80 t4cc just in crystals waiting to be opened. That's not counting the 12 caps for all class. The 5* rank up shouldn't require t1a after r2 or they should be half as many.

OP post wasn't talking about teir 4 class catalysts. He needs basic t4 and t1a like everyone else. Glory only provides so many.

I'm sure that many high end players would like rank downs for their 4* rank 4 or 5* rank 2 champions they don't use.

They could make the rank downs only for those ranks not any higher to keep the balance of the game.