**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes on Yellow Jacket

Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Hi everyone, am i the only one that thinks Yellow Jacket is better unduped? after his sting disappears he stuns the opponent which is a problem a lot of times at hard content cause you can't do anything while the opponent is stuned cause u dont want to fill their power bar also is just me or when the opponent have an active sting they don't throw their specials as usual? i mean, is harder to bait them, so my suggestion is...

Remove the stun and add taunt instead? that would make this champion way more useful imo and not OP at all

Changes on Yellow Jacket 76 votes

Yes
14%
SaiyanDanicb94fabbassKromestoneSharkPowerr99Saurabh27patil_TheMarauder53XFA_RebootedmahanmaxChampioncriticbookwerm606 11 votes
No
85%
DNA3000DL864GamerVdh2008Alex_sc11BigMoBadroseHaji_SaabCuteshelfThatsausageAxeCopFireMoneygrabbuffajrSuperAljhonSIlverProfessorGreatScottJets44wSWeaponXTonyStarkLe_Marv_8 65 votes

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    No
    Tf
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Yes
    While I see your point and do agree, his sig as it is allows him to be used for offence and defense. Changing it to a taunt removes all uses for his defensive side. Getting hit by even one of his beams mean it's game over in AW. They should add the taunt, not remove the stun.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    He doesn’t really need it IMO. Also, why taunt?
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Yes
    Bahamut wrote: »

cause the majority of damage from YJ comes from his sting and opponents aren't throwing their specials that often... so with Taunt it would help a lot on Yj damage
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Best left alone.. Maybe tweaking alittle. But his powersting is fine both offensively and defensively.. U can bait the AIs specials.. But if ur using him for war attack u r defiantly using him wrong.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Actually not a bad idea to add taunt or another debuff on SP2 or 3 along with keeping the stun.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No
    I view taunt as a Spider-man specific thing. The way he runs his mouth while fighting causes the opponent to recklessly attack because of how angry they are.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    that would hurt his defensive capabilities quite a bit. I like the taunt idea though.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    Obviously no.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No
    I think keep the stun or maybe add it to be similar to frost bite where if they don't use the special they take a reduced damage version of power sting. Say 25% of what it would do if they do use the special if you keep stub or like 50% if they remove stun for this gauranteed damage
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    The only issue I have with YJ is y doesn't he gain glancing similar to Ant Man. Glancing is caused by size-alterations on their suits during fights, so how come only Ant Man gets it and not YJ?
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    No
    Keep the stun but add taunt while the opponent has the sting active, or something like Void has, if sting expires the opponent gets some other effect
  • No
    What they could do instead is create a special type of stun just for yj for after the biosting wears off that prevents the enemy from gaining power during the duration of the stun.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    There are way more important champ fixes that need to happen before they improve on a champ that is actually decent.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    There are more useless champs that need to changed or fixed...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    Danicb94 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »

cause the majority of damage from YJ comes from his sting and opponents aren't throwing their specials that often... so with Taunt it would help a lot on Yj damage

Yeah but u want the taunt up when the sting runs off so it is useless
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I don’t get why champ improvents take so long when we see a new champ every 2 weeks. The back end of the game doesn’t get enough attention.
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    No
    If you don't like yellow jacket, don't use him!
  • 19quyu8819quyu88 Posts: 4
    :s:s:s:p:s