**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help!How do you spot a hacker?

OKay so i have seen youtube videos, one of seatin showing that if a guy has a 5 star classic ultron rank 1, he is definitely a modder
But is that all?Is there not any other ways to spot them?I cant find any info on this?

Comments

• RUMBLE50RUMBLE50 Posts: 10
    Awesome, ill try it!But is there any other ways,like just looking at his profile, champions, hero rating, something else that will give it away?
  • RUMBLE50RUMBLE50 Posts: 10
    Okay, but thats kinda it, what is the other effective methods that you can recommend, not including downloading things to spot it, but on your own?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    First of all, there is no such feature on Spotify, incase you actually fell for that. Lol. Secondly, there's no need for us to seek out hackers. If you come across someone you're concerned about, send a Report to Support using the Gear Icon. Remember they won't tell you if anything comes of the Report.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Check thier rating and level if they're really low and have champions that are exclusive to rol and lol then they hacked to beat them.

If they have titles like uncollected or the event challenge ones then they hacked to get them.

If they tore through your strongest linked nodes with unavoidable damage and then killed your boss with 4 nodes up then they're hackers without taking any damage at all with low champions then they're hackers
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I know how to spot a hacker in CODWW2. Anyone who kills a certain kid of mine (not Richie) in online play is immediately deemed a hacker lol.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    RUMBLE50 wrote: »
    OKay so i have seen youtube videos, one of seatin showing that if a guy has a 5 star classic ultron rank 1, he is definitely a modder
    But is that all?Is there not any other ways to spot them?I cant find any info on this?

Ok even what Seatin said you got wrong 😂
    So you're saying if a guy just completes LoL 100% and he gets his Rank 1 classic Ultron he's hacking? Well damn.. I've been playing wrong this whole time 😂
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Danger, what he means is the champs he used to complete lol.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Download spotify and set it in developer mode
    After this xou just play and wait until it spots the hackers all around the world
    You can also click on retrieving the whole data from them and claim their savings also

Some days I love the Internet so much. This post made my weekend
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    RUMBLE50 wrote: »

R1 ultron isn't auto hacker I wouldn't waste resources on one
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    First of all, there is no such feature on Spotify, incase you actually fell for that. Lol. Secondly, there's no need for us to seek out hackers. If you come across someone you're concerned about, send a Report to Support using the Gear Icon. Remember they won't tell you if anything comes of the Report.

Always one to **** on everyone’s parade ,
    this was funny as he’ll .... Bajjsbwuqjw ur a legend mate don’t change 😁
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Awwwwww.....I want Little Red Rhino Hood.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    If r1 Ultron is visible in their profile they are a hacker as no one completes lol with out more than 4 r1s legitimately. Not sure why you need to spot hackers but the other telltale is the rol champs (ronin, cyclops, and rhino in 4* if they don’t have r4 4* champs at least