**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can I join your Alliance...?

ntoowycwuctz.png

I play everything (Quests/Versus/Alliance) everyday. Looking for an Alliance with ambition that I can join. And with members that contribute regularly. Kind of lost in current Alliance. Can't even fill one Battlegroup in Wars or Missions. Keep investing all of my credits and Glory points to buy Alliance revives. But you can't clear these missions if you keep working with a maximum of 5 people.

Comments

• CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Add me on line. Same name
  • Dillon222Dillon222 Posts: 16
    We have a great match for you. 4.5 mill. Map55444 and we are all very active and organized. I was where you were about 3 months ago when I joined and at the moment am double where I was and have opened 5 4* crystals this week. Line would be required but we have no problem letting you grow with us
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    If you are still looking add me on line or in game at thunder5715
  • gamerbridegamerbride Posts: 17
    If your still looking...we need members. 1.4m alliance, 1094WR, SILVER 2 BRACKET, building alliance up, currently doing map2...must be active in AQ & AW
    [TMC11] TheMarvelChampions
    Line id is gamerbride
  • If you are still looking check us out. We are actually looking to improve our current roster to make a real push in this game. We do wars and aq
    (J-fee) guardians of the galaxy
    In game Roy Redwall
    Line royredwall