**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Miles Morales evade

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
I dont fight him very often anywhere, but just met him in arena! and even tho i got rid of all of his evade charges, he still evaded! cant seem to find any other posts on this, so is it just me or do others have the same issue?

Comments

• Yeah I've definitely seen this before. However, I'm not sure it's a bug since nothing in his abilities say he is unable to evade after all his Spider-Sense charges have been expended. On the other hand, nothing in his abilities say he is able to evade after all his Spider-Sense charges have been used up. Hopefully, a mod can get back to us
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    You do realize he is a spider-man, right? they all evade....
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    I am not a mod but I have barked up this tree half a dozen times. It is a bug they simply won't fix and rarely acknowledge. The other bug with Morales is that his evade % is significantly higher than listed.
  • I just saw this yesterday too. Got rid of all of his evade buffs, and he still passively (green) evaded.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    And why does miles evade more often than Spider-Man. At least it seems that way to me.