**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Agent venom

How good is he as 5 star? What rank is he worth? What is he good at for fighting? Thank you

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,347 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    He's particularly good at fighting science champs who evade (spider-champs) or throw a lot of debuffs (Joe Fixit, Void, Abomination, Ant-man). That last can apply to any debuff-heavy champion such as Scarlet Witch, Phoenix or Drax.

He's got real value in clearing areas of Act 4 where Chaos buffs cause you to pick up debuffs for no reason.

He's a bit reliant on bleed damage from his specials, and does less well against mutants due to class disadvantage and a tendency towards bleed resistance.

He also has some decent synergies, as he works with many of the Spider-verse champions, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Thunderbolts (paid him up with Red Hulk and Juggernaut for a good defensive synergy).

Definitely worth 2/35. Could be higher if he fits into a good synergy team.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    I play AV, since he came out at MCOC and I'm still happy with him in AQ, AW and for questing

He reduces the evade chance and 70% immunity against everything is unique inside this game and helped me a lot of against difficult enemies.

His bleed damage is also very good . When duped at high level and when you are skilled, he has one of the highest attack values among the skill-champs

But the opinions can differ of course.

By the way, my AV is 5* rank4 and duped on level 111
  • MæxMæx Posts: 28
    Harry_71 wrote: »
    I play AV, since he came out at MCOC and I'm still happy with him in AQ, AW and for questing

He reduces the evade chance and 70% immunity against everything is unique inside this game and helped me a lot of against difficult enemies.

His bleed damage is also very good . When duped at high level and when you are skilled, he has one of the highest attack values among the skill-champs

Can you post a video of him against winter soldier to me?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,347 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Mæx wrote: »
    Harry_71 wrote: »

Can you post a video of him against winter soldier to me?

Don't fall into the trap of judging every champ based on how fast/few hits they beat WS. AV has utility abilities; which are very relevant, but don't shine against WS (unless you get hit by a special).

You'd be better off seeing him against Spiderman or Void.

(Sorry, I don't do videos myself)
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Mæx wrote: »
    How good is he as 5 star? What rank is he worth? What is he good at for fighting? Thank you

If u need a defender than rank 3 max. If u don't then even rank 2 is pushing it. Hes a very poor attacker with little going on with him. Highly don't recommend a high rank.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    People are funny, he has a 70% chance to shrug off a debuff and reduce auto-evade by 50% with an additional 30% reduction with his Special 1. He also has strong bleeds, especially when duped.

Also if you like using him with Synergies he has Red Hulk and Spider-Man on his synergy boost team. Small increase in Attack, Health and Perfect Block chance.