**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Quest should be available on weekly basis...i.e. Every Sunday

2»

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    every week, no. That would be to much.
    2 days back to back once a month would be good I think.
  • DSPSAABDSPSAAB Posts: 65
    Yes, strongly wanted
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    They are hoping from the players that,we will buy the waste of unit gold crystals....

I spent 600 units to buy 30 odd crystals... Out of which I vit 75k gold... **** expensive..
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Would be nice!
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Kossukose wrote: »
    Would be nice!

Thanks for casting your vote
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Common guys cast your vote
    Yes, strongly wanted
    @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Rose

Request your feedback on given post...
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Any feedback..
  • I don't know...
    Maybe once a month
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    No, not required
    Nahhhh
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Yes, strongly wanted
    xNig wrote: »
    Nahhhh

if you do not need,you do not do it:) not all of them are able to play arena 8-10-12 hours/day.btw,i do not want to be an arenazombie.extremely boring
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I don't have any problem with gold, but Sundays are so boring in game that anything new would be a bonus.
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I don't have any problem with gold, but Sundays are so boring in game that anything new would be a bonus.

Thanks for the feedback.. Appreciate your inputs...
    Yes, strongly wanted
    DSPSAAB wrote: »
    d34d4vq0t5y5.jpg
    Bankruptcy of gold... Please address the issue...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yes, strongly wanted
    #goldrealmeverysunday
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Moar gewld!
  • Tejas300Tejas300 Posts: 9
    Yes, strongly wanted
    I am a very active player I do alliance quests, wars, arenas, duels, story quests, and event quests and I make sure all my champions are pretty strong. I collected a lot of gold from the last halls of fortune quest and I am still using it. But now my gold reserves is at 70k and i fear i soon wont have any gold to upgrade my champions with soon. Having a gold quest every Sunday would make my life easier. Thanks for reading.
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Tejas300 wrote: »
    I am a very active player I do alliance quests, wars, arenas, duels, story quests, and event quests and I make sure all my champions are pretty strong. I collected a lot of gold from the last halls of fortune quest and I am still using it. But now my gold reserves is at 70k and i fear i soon wont have any gold to upgrade my champions with soon. Having a gold quest every Sunday would make my life easier. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for updating your feedback.. I hope kabam should listen to the issue...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No, not required
    Of course yes

Only bot users have gold in multi milion amounts

That's absurd. I have 11 million gold and I only do milestones in arena. Arena grinders have much more than that. It's gone up and down but I haven't been low on gold since the first (and best) gold realm.

Bro... You are lucky to have enough time to grind for all milestones.. But majority of people don't have enough time due to busy schedules and can't achieve all milestones but wanted to progress in game... Playing other content like monthly quest, story and other events are not rewarding enough gold and alpha 1 to upgrade 5 star characters... Considering the current state of the game, five and six star champs are the future.. Upgrading a 4 star will not going to help in upcoming time...Thinking about the mcoc community and players.. We should have permanent resolution to this problem...

Where did I say I grind for all milestones? I think that would qualify as being an arena grinder, and I made it clear that I am not an arena grinder. I do some arena and hit some milestones.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Of course yes

That's absurd. I have 11 million gold and I only do milestones in arena. Arena grinders have much more than that. It's gone up and down but I haven't been low on gold since the first (and best) gold realm.

Bro... You are lucky to have enough time to grind for all milestones.. But majority of people don't have enough time due to busy schedules and can't achieve all milestones but wanted to progress in game... Playing other content like monthly quest, story and other events are not rewarding enough gold and alpha 1 to upgrade 5 star characters... Considering the current state of the game, five and six star champs are the future.. Upgrading a 4 star will not going to help in upcoming time...Thinking about the mcoc community and players.. We should have permanent resolution to this problem...

Where did I say I grind for all milestones? I think that would qualify as being an arena grinder, and I made it clear that I am not an arena grinder. I do some arena and hit some milestones.

So far you haven't brought anything insightful on why gold realms shouldn't be introduced
    You just keep saying arena and blah blah
    I bet if gold realms were introduced you'd play it religiously
    edited April 2018
    No, not required
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Of course yes

So far you haven't brought anything insightful on why gold realms shouldn't be introduced

Why would I play it religiously when I don't need gold? What have you said that was insightful? I argued that a weekly gold realm would just mean that no one was ever short on gold, which does't make any sense. I also pointed out a false claim that only bot users have multi million gold. One of us has contributed nothing to the discussion and I'm pretty sure it isn't me but thank you for playing.

Also apparently you can't even be bothered to read. Where did I say you have to run arena? My point about arena was that I don't grind it. If being wrong was your goal you succeeded.
    edited April 2018
    No, not required
    For the record I do think gold availability should be increased even though I don't need it personally. Maybe if I started running map 6 again or if they made T1 alphas more available I would need gold. I would like to see more T1 alphas and more gold, but I do think that a weekly gold realm is too much.

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Agreed
  • plantbasedplantbased Posts: 11
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Most players do not have the time to grind enough to keep gold sustainable. 5* and 6* champs are far too expensive in terms of all resources, espcially GOLD

I think Kabam should either reduce the gold cost to rank/level up champs or have gold challenges weekly.

thanks for reading
    Yes, strongly wanted
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Of course yes

True indeed...
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Yes, strongly wanted
    PLEASE KABAM
    Yes, strongly wanted
    We need this...
  • Hey everyone, thanks for providing your feedback! However, there is also an ongoing discussion HERE about the availability of Gold in the Contest.

We realize that while some players feel there aren't enough ways to obtain Gold, others feel there are an abundance of ways to get it. However, the last thing we want is to have the Forum clogged up with endless discussions about the same thing. With this in mind, please add any questions, concerns or comments you have about Gold in the thread linked above. Keeping everything in the same thread will allow us to track everyone’s feedback more easily.

As always, please try to keep the discussion constructive. If you feel there isn’t enough Gold awarded from Events or there are a lack of ways to obtain Gold, try to offer up some creative ideas on how you feel this could be improved. Alternatively, if you feel there is enough Gold in the game already, please take a moment to explain to other players how you obtain it.
This discussion has been closed.