**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pushing for Gold 1. Looking for Skilled Fighters to Help Us Get There

REIGN is an extremely active, well-organized, and rapidly climbing 8.7M alliance. We're on the cusp of Gold 1 and are pushing for as many points as possible in AW until we get there. If you're a great fighter who's hungry to keep advancing, we'd love to have you join our fun, mature, and ambitious group.

ABOUT US:
• AQ 5x5 Expert Tier (Rank 2300)
• AW every time it's up (Gold 2)
• Ranked rewards in SA weekly (6-20% bracket)
• No event minimums, but we hit them all anyways except for Arena-related
• Discord app required for coordination & chat

ABOUT YOU:
• Motivated daily player (4500+ prestige)
• Friendly and communicates well
• Uncollected and a skilled fighter, able to clear AW/AQ lanes
• US time zones or equivalent

INTERESTED? LET'S CHAT:
• In-game: Goatse Boy
• Discord: Goatse Boy#8454
• Line: Goatse

Comments

• Options
    GoatseGoatse Posts: 61
    Would love to bring someone in after our war is over tomorrow. Please let me know if you're interested!
  • Options
    BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    I am your communication is terrible I cant get a hold of you or your officers.
  • Options
    We have talked already @Blaargo and I'm sorry but I believe it was decided it wouldn't be a good fit. Good luck!
  • Options
    ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    What are your total points right now for Alliance War? PM me if you feel that would disclose too much. I am trying to decide though.
  • Options
    No problem @ArmyBrat. We're at 8.9M points ATM.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Is there even enough time for a new recruit to get 5 wars in?
  • Options
    KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Is there even enough time for a new recruit to get 5 wars in?

Yea there's 6 left I think
  • Options
    Goatse wrote: »
    We have talked already @Blaargo and I'm sorry but I believe it was decided it wouldn't be a good fit. Good luck!
    Why wouldn't it be a good fit memory loss.
  • Options

Talking to an admin and he seemed enthusiastic
  • Options
    And the communication is terrible may be memory loss
  • Options
    I don't want go into the specifics on here @Blaargo. I just think you would be a better fit elsewhere.

To everyone else, we are still looking to fill a spot around 5PM pst today! Thank you.
  • Options
    Our war has concluded and we're ready to take on a new recruit or two. Time is running out to get locked into AW rewards. Contact me if you're interested!
  • Options
    We still have 1 spot that needs to be filled. If you join within the next 24 hours, you will still be eligible for AW season rewards (5 wars left in the season).

If you're interested, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you!