**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solution to AW Manipulation/Piloting

2»

Comments

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Matchmaking room doesn't exist anymore. They would not get 3 wars in if they used it. Problem solved.

Piloting...don't know what to tell you but the next season is 3 months long. That's a long time for a pilot to fly.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    What I've learned from this thread:

Redacted.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Riegel wrote: »
    What I've learned from this thread:

Redacted.

Have you tried loving Kabam with all your heart? That seems to have worked for some players.

Sarcasm aside, one pattern I'm starting to see is moderators waiting for a thread to go off task before intervening because that way a thread can be closed for violating a forum rule. What's more discouraging is when a thread is closed down without explanation because it doesn't violate a forum rule.

It's not easy to backup why decisions are made when there are threads/posts that go back for months that contradict and/or disprove the logic behind those decisions.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    68qb3md1ndoo.jpg

Wasn't expecting this thread to come back. But since it did, the above image is evidence of a matchmaking technique used for years that caused war ratings to be so high.
    Sounds like high BS war ratings to me How many lower alliances have half the war rating they should have had if they had a fair draw of opponents.
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    As far as i know kabam dont track just using IP, there are other methods , IMEI , Android ID etc to track. In a nutshell if they want to track and punish they can, the key word here is want
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I feel like the only thing that will make some happy is
    ov7ug44crmym.gif
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ov7ug44crmym.gif

THE BAN HAMMER!!
  • Options
    KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    ov7ug44crmym.gif

I feel like banning the cheaters is the right thing to do
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    As far as i know kabam dont track just using IP, there are other methods , IMEI , Android ID etc to track. In a nutshell if they want to track and punish they can, the key word here is want

They can. A family relative who’s worked with homeland security recently described the process by which companies are able to monitor consumers’ internet access. Didn’t understand all the details but the main point was the process is not a hard one.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Kabam won’t address account sharing/piloting unless there are mods involved. It probably takes a lot of work to prove someone account shared (maybe idk), so they just utilize the software in place to determine mods.