**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Community's Choice Boss Rush Challenge

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Our latest quest content has everyone here quite excited, and marks a ‘first EVER’ for The Contest: A ‘For the players, by the players’ Boss Rush!

We asked some of the Contest of Champions Content Creators to help us build the next iteration of the Boss Rush Challenge. The Creators chose their favourite Champion, and worked with our Quest Design team to give them some challenging and super interesting Buffs! Some chose to go for interesting combinations that rewards aggressive play, while others took it upon themselves to come up with something that is truly crushing!

We are very excited to be able to work so closely with our community on this, and are even more excited to announce that this will be live today!

This Quest will be available March 21st at 10am PST, and become unavailable April 4th at 10am PST (The same time as the Monthly Event Quest) So try it out while you can! You must be at least level 40 to unlock this quest.

THE ROSTER

The fights you’ll be facing in this Boss Rush are as follows:

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), as chosen and buffed by Havok. Check out Havok's Video on his Encounter!
Rocket Raccoon, as chosen and buffed by ContestChampion, Brian Grant. Check out Brian's Video on his Encounter!
Mephisto, as chosen and buffed by Deus Wolfe. Check out Deus Wolfe's Video on his Encounter! Note: This video is in Mandarin.
Ant-Man, as chosen and buffed by YeetOS. Check out Yeet's Video on his Encounter!
Venom, as chosen and buffed by Jade Sura. Check out Jade's Video on her Encounter!
Iceman, as chosen and buffed by Dorky Diggedy Dave. Check out Dave's Video on his Encounter!

All of our Content Creators have also made videos to highlight their encounter in this Boss Rush Challenge! We will be adding the links to each video as they go live. We are also thrilled to announce that two of our Content Creators are creating videos for Chinese and French audiences within The Contest!!

THE REWARDS

For completing this Boss Rush you earn:

- 175x Units
- 1000x 5-Star Shards
- 10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
- 10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals

In addition to the above, we’ve added one extra special, ‘one time only’ additional reward to this Boss Rush:

- 1x Community’s Choice Crystal - This special crystal will award a 4-Star Version of one of the Champions chosen by our Content Creators in this Boss Rush Challenge. (Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Rocket Raccoon, Mephisto, Ant-Man, Venom, Iceman)

The addition of this crystal is a result of the slight increase in difficulty this Boss Rush will have, thanks to the amazing selections the Content Creators made.

We hope everyone will enjoy the latest Boss Rush, and that you’ll all take the time to check out each creator’s strategy video!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Dam nice guys
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Nice to see that there is another one of these.
    But you say that this new crystal is a new addition to the rewards, yet you "removed" the old 4-star crystal as a reward. It sounds more like a switch than a new addition.
  • Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    Looking forward to this :)
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    AWESOME!!!!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Will the champions be duped?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Sweet
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    What about the buffs?
  • RecluzeRecluze Posts: 7
    legends title???
  • DaarkchyldDaarkchyld Posts: 9
    Very interesting choices of champs by the content creators, especially Yeet and that doggone Ant-Man!!! I'll be back to the game soon enough
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    And here I thought Dave liked us... Iceman as boss Dave... I'm disspointed in you son. In other news, I'm looking forward to this and thanks Kabam and the people who were involved (yes including Dave and his choice)
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Ice phoenix 2.0 incoming
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    edited March 2018
    Are approximately 50% (Mephisto, iceman, ant man) of these champs going to Be awakened?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    That was a joke 😑
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Nice to see that there is another one of these.
    But you say that this new crystal is a new addition to the rewards, yet you "removed" the old 4-star crystal as a reward. It sounds more like a switch than a new addition.

It's a 1 in 6 chance of getting a good champion. :)
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    nameplas wrote: »
    Ice phoenix 2.0 incoming

You can use Cap OG with a perfect block team to give him that 100% when awakaned, Cap WWII if he has a few buffs. If he doesn't have heal block then anyone works.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    nameplas wrote: »
    Ice phoenix 2.0 incoming

You can use Cap OG with a perfect block team to give him that 100% when awakaned, Cap WWII if he has a few buffs. If he doesn't have heal block then anyone works.

*Facepalm*
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    So do you mean that you have removed a normal 4 star hero crystal and replaced it with this community choice 4 star crystal? Or is it an additional crystal? Cos I don't think much of the community would like to have that ant man, venom, or raccoon. Mephisto is ok. Only good are ice man and sparky. I don't know what to say. I personally have all these champs so what are the incentives for guys like me? Few signature stones and units? I hope it's an additional crystal. Tx
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    I am so unsubscribing from Yeet’s channel, if I pull an Antman from the Crystal... XD
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    So do you mean that you have removed a normal 4 star hero crystal and replaced it with this community choice 4 star crystal? Or is it an additional crystal? Cos I don't think much of the community would like to have that ant man, venom, or raccoon. Mephisto is ok. Only good are ice man and sparky. I don't know what to say. I personally have all these champs so what are the incentives for guys like me? Few signature stones and units? I hope it's an additional crystal. Tx

I'm only doing it for the shards, units and stones. For 15 minutes of work I won't complain.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Be prepared to see ensnare skill node on every champ to stop blade 🤣
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I like it. Looks a little challenging as well.
  • Sounds good
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    KingOfMcoc wrote: »
    Are approximately 50% (Mephisto, iceman, ant man) of these champs going to Be awakened?

All are awakened, and Ice-Man boss has Safeguard node, fun times
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    YeetOS i hate you, u r the reason why i ll get a 4* Antman when i beat this ****
  • JadsonJadson Posts: 1
    Nice, Spider!
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    will there be any nodes?
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Amazing quest but im looking for the rewards to be more worth it for the boss rush challenge 5 star generic signature stone instead of random crystals and summoner choice crystal and why there is antmant in the crystal? Its ok that antman in the quest but in crystal OH mY G if i dupped him again..,,