**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the champ who eludes your collection?

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
For me its Iceman. I dont have him as a 3,4 or 5 star. He was the first and only champ I saved up units for and bought many of his crystals. That community choice crystal from today's boss rush didnt give me him either. 5* sparky? got him. 5* blade? pulled him in back to back crystals. I even pulled them both as 4*s after I pulled them as 5 stars. Iceman.... WHERE ARE YOU? lol

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Taskmaster. I always waited for him to be added and now that he is here I can't get him.
  • Gwenpool. Had a gem waiting for her or Blade for 6 months now
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    OG vision.
    I had 5000 units saved, an awakening gem and 40 Sig stones hoping they'd offer him at New year like they did last year
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Dormmamu
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    OG Cyclops
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Og vision og deadpool some new champs Iceman voodoo ultron
  • I need taskmaster blade iceman and Medusa
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wolverine
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Stupid, sexy Blade.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Blade, 0/7 featured for me. Almost quit this game afterward. The only other champs I really want but still miss are Mephisto and Void.
  • DeeeezDeeeez Posts: 22
    4* Doctor Strange.....haven't seen that dude even in a PHC as a floating face going by.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    2.5 years playing and I still don’t have Ultron or Rocket Raccoon
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    not even as 3 stars??
    Jakearound wrote: »
    2.5 years playing and I still don’t have Ultron or Rocket Raccoon

• BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Red Skull...Oh wait...KABAMMED!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I came to bargain with dormmamu but he still hasn't shown up😒
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I came to bargain with dormmamu but he still hasn't shown up😒

he pairs up nicely with blade
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Blade and Hyperion
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    4* Scarlet Witch.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Stark Spidey not even as a 3* but thanks to the boss rush challenge this is no longer :)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yondu for me. It was antman until I finally pulled a 4* about a week ago after playing for 2 years. I still want to dupe sw and Thor
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Beast. My favorite from the xmen. Still cant get a 4/5star. I wouldnt mind getting him as my first 6star.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Hyperion. I only have a 3 star I fought for when I first started. But no 4 or 5 star since. I've been saving an awakening gem for him.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Hyperion. I only have a 3 star I fought for when I first started. But no 4 or 5 star since. I've been saving an awakening gem for him.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Themis_xwsths I’ll gladly trade you my 6* b ate for any 6* you have lol. I already have the 5* duped
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Gimme an archangel already kabam, i don't have him at all lol
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    ICEMAN!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Deeeez wrote: »
    4* Doctor Strange.....haven't seen that dude even in a PHC as a floating face going by.

The only time I ever pulled him was from a PHC. Still don't have Wolverine. He's one of the few 4*s I don't have that I'd still rank at this point.