**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Community's Choice Boss Rush Challenge

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Im surprised and highly dissapointed to see that Analyser and Seatin didn't get to make one.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    this event wasn't enjoyable. so where is enjoyment and fun if you can't beat the 1st champion?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Im surprised and highly dissapointed to see that Analyser and Seatin didn't get to make one.

Seatin was disqualified. Remember?
  • KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38

Seatin got kicked out of the program they selected people from to make this..
    Not sure analyzer ever even applied
  • Raider17Raider17 Posts: 28
    Is there anyway you can have a simultaneous one for those of us that have no chance of beating this one. Lesser rewards!
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    edited March 2018
    So...has anyone not pulled a Ant Man or a Venom? I pretty much think the "equal pull ratio" is BS. I've seen nothing but a sea of Ant Mans and Venoms from multiple alliances, my own alliance and online.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    The rewards are pretty trash (especially the crystal) but the challenge is not that hard. Gwenpool was a super star handling Stark Spidey, Rocket and Ant Man. Blade can still slice through Mephisto and Venom and Stark Spidey is great against IceMan. Fun fights I guess. Rocket was especially fun.

It was fun, but that crystal should have had nothing but good to great characters and fair drop rates.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    It’s called a “Boss Rush,” because it’s not suppose to be easy. Making a lower level challenge would defeat the whole purpose of the Boss Rush. Some people got to accept the fact that they are not gonna beat the boss rush. It’s not the last one...focus on getting stronger.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I can beat all no bother but i just can't beat that venom
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This is kind of ridiculous. "You're really good at this game? Here, this'll help you get better!" Another event that is impossible for newcomers. Allowing veterans to get better champs, and leaving us noobs with nothing? I understand not wanting to just give away god champs, but at least give us some sort of event that is actually possible for us.

Newer players have tons of content already in the game. Acts 1-4 and the EQ are there for you whenever you want.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I hear all the time, "join an alliance! That will solve your problem!" Only problem is that I am on my feet 7.5 hours a day in front of 30 plus students, 7 periods a day. I cannot say, "Hey! You guys just keep working I'm gonna use up my alliance quest energy real quick! Jose! Watch for the principle!" So I am punished...made to listen to how I lack skills (really makes me laugh! Cause you don't know me like dat! I play as i can, and that schedule varies...so I left my alliance right after the first run of Alliance quests cause I saw it was gonna be an issue. Guys getting pissed because a node on another path hadn't been dropped...I knew I wasn't gonna be able to schedule my life around quests and wars that run on a timer...so I didn't see a 5 for more than a year after the intro...now I am getting a few but have yet to completely raise a 3 man squad of 5/50 4s...would you want your kids teacher playing games during class? Hmmm...we are all teachers...so what are you teaching and to who?
  • Hntr984_Hntr984_ Posts: 9
    Should make a Boss challenge for a lvl 40 and under also. Accounts higher than lvl 40 don’t typically need anything extra, it’s the new players you want to keep interested and give a leg up since they have lower lvl characters.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    It's probably been said somewhere already but the boss rush isn't a community chosen event it was done with 6 YouTube content creators so why not call it what it is I don't know anybody outside the 6 content creators who were asked does anyone else know who's been asked or have you directly been asked for input for the boss rush anybody?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Just finished it. Getting ready to open the crystal.

Want Mephisto. Don't have Venom. Have Ant-Man as a 5-star, not a 4-star.

So those three characters would be OK to get.

I know some people would be really happy with Spark or Iceman, but I really don't need those characters. Rocket, either.

And the pull was...Iceman. Of course.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Oh yeah! I have a chance to get 3 crappy 4* champs. Let me jump right on that.

Exactly! We are fighting 6*s, we should get a 6* for a reward. 😉
    Oh yeah! I have a chance to get 3 crappy 4* champs. Let me jump right on that.

The reward is 175 units and 10 5* sig stones for a fun 10 minute fight against six champs. I'd do that every day if they offered it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    omxsmxlwo9a7.jpg
    Boss rush is beatable.

Show the final hit count. You could've just used any random champ to take down 99% of Sparky's health and then bring in the 1* spider man for the killing blow

Thats clearly what he did.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Hntr984_ wrote: »
    Should make a Boss challenge for a lvl 40 and under also. Accounts higher than lvl 40 don’t typically need anything extra, it’s the new players you want to keep interested and give a leg up since they have lower lvl characters.
    I mean, I'm level 49 and I'm completely fine with the rewards vs the effort needed.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    I'm not going to lie. I didn't beat the last Boss Rush. Couldn't make it past Mephisto (the final boss). Whether it was from a lack of skill or using the wrong champions or just playing badly, I don't know.

But I can tell you since then that I've improved a bit to say the least and I beat it with 4 4* 5/50 (Hyperion unduped, Quake dupe, Ultron dupe and Magik dupe) and 1 5* 4/55 (Starlord sig 70). That says a lot since I'm not a Pay-to-Win player (I drop $50-$60 max in a year if I'm lucky) and I'm in a low effort alliance (Tier 11-13 AW and AQ Map 2 or 3) so no, this isn't aimed for the 'elites' but rather for the dedicated people. Like most things in life, if you continously put in, you'll eventually sooner or later reap the rewards. The same goes with this game. That's not to say I cruised through the whole thing unscathed. I had to team revive and dump at least 23+ health pots into my team as a collective total. It was hard but equally rewarding at the same time (unless if you got RR, AA or Venom from the crystal lol).

However, I do agree that these events do exclude beginners, especially the ones below lvl 40. I think Kabam stands to make a great deal more money by adding different difficulties to boss rush events like in the monthly EQs. That way both Kabam and the players win. To some, taking on a maxed 6* is easy but for others doing the daily Tier 3 Basic catalyst quest proves to be a challenge. And that's why it's so important to include everyone in no matter where they are in terms of progression.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Focus on getting stronger? Open months and months of arena ascentants at 1.5 to get iso or a t4basic you can get from the next arena for 1.1....months of t4cc shard crystals from every possible source only to watch them creep up at an almost imperceptible rate...it is seriously getting old!
  • So where is option to play? When I click on Boss Rush ingame it brings me to the Quest mode with no option for it.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Are you level 40 or higher? It's only available to those who are at level 40+
    Rap wrote: »
    Focus on getting stronger? Open months and months of arena ascentants at 1.5 to get iso or a t4basic you can get from the next arena for 1.1....months of t4cc shard crystals from every possible source only to watch them creep up at an almost imperceptible rate...it is seriously getting old!

If you are going for ascendant crystals from the arena I can see why it's getting old for you lol. That is the dumbest arena. Not worth the effort.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    People are complaining that these quest are too difficult, but they aren't. You do not need 5/65 champs and all of this can be completed with 4 stars and even 3 stars. If you can't beat it, then you aren't ready for a challenge like this and running to the forums to complain about it isn't the answer. Go find an account with a high level champion of the person you are struggling with and practice there.
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Nerf the iceman in this thing cuz the cold snap is literal bull ****
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    I hear all the time, "join an alliance! That will solve your problem!" Only problem is that I am on my feet 7.5 hours a day in front of 30 plus students, 7 periods a day. I cannot say, "Hey! You guys just keep working I'm gonna use up my alliance quest energy real quick! Jose! Watch for the principle!" So I am punished...made to listen to how I lack skills (really makes me laugh! Cause you don't know me like dat! I play as i can, and that schedule varies...so I left my alliance right after the first run of Alliance quests cause I saw it was gonna be an issue. Guys getting pissed because a node on another path hadn't been dropped...I knew I wasn't gonna be able to schedule my life around quests and wars that run on a timer...so I didn't see a 5 for more than a year after the intro...now I am getting a few but have yet to completely raise a 3 man squad of 5/50 4s...would you want your kids teacher playing games during class? Hmmm...we are all teachers...so what are you teaching and to who?

Ever heard of Prof Hoff? Think he does fine teaching, playing the game and making YouTube videos lol.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    zackb213 wrote: »
    Nerf the iceman in this thing cuz the cold snap is literal bull ****

Take a tech champ with a high health pool. Or a regen champ. Sorted.
  • KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    So...has anyone not pulled a Ant Man or a Venom? I pretty much think the "equal pull ratio" is BS. I've seen nothing but a sea of Ant Mans and Venoms from multiple alliances, my own alliance and online.

I got stark few ally mates got meph