**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dude..

I think sentinels is not a good option for all maps, map 6 yes but for all other maps you ate making bleed not an option and it just makes the game difficult..

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    That's probably the only reason it's happening.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    For map 6 I understand but for other maps Kabam is making the game too hard.... like imagine small alliances trying to get done map 2 facing sentinels.... Like that’s too much... Just make sentinels for map 6 KABAM please...
    With these changes facing NIght Crawler as a mini boss and also sentinels? That’s too much...
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    There are no symbioids/sentinels in map6
    If you read the forums you would know that they will be replacing symbs in AQ for all maps.....😑😑😑
    I’m saying that putting them in map 6 would make sense but not for the other maps, it makes it too difficult.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I honestly thought you was going to ask where your car was..
    Sentinels are mastery block made... As are all the new champions. Like damn... I understand Event Quest and Story Quests but not AQ....
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I’m saying that putting them in map 6 would make sense but not for the other maps, it makes it too difficult.

If you struggle with sentinels maybe you should scale down with the map you are playing...or get better
    They aren’t hard just bleed immune and high armor. They take forever to bring down. It’s annoying. And seeing that in AQ every day will make AQ less enjoyable...
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

Where's my car dude? :D
  • TBJ1118 wrote: »

If you struggle with sentinels maybe you should scale down with the map you are playing...or get better

How dare you suggest people to get better at the game.... /s
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    ...Where’s my car?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

Where's my car dude? :D

Arghhh sorry mate! Didn’t even see you write this 😂

Well it’s not the first time, nor last that I will look like a fool 😂
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Kabam literally wants to push us away from this game
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Please use the existing open thread to provide your feedback about the Alliance Quest updates.
This discussion has been closed.