**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss rush - my champs needs to be on diet 😂

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Fight with spidy , no issues with skills ....beat him one shot without losing health but I am surprised the tricks that AI does. Trying to explain how slow attack champ is as compare to AI.

Pic 1 will show you the position of the champs and distance
vn03p9ru7tao.jpeg

Pic 2 champs taking positions to run towards each other

8t684yxly2qy.jpeg

Pic 3 covering the distance between each other, look how much Drax covers in distance.
x5gx8qjsqyh7.jpeg

Pic 4 - spidy is already in attack position,covered the distance in same frame

kwpokl54oy2g.jpeg

I wish I can give spinach to my Drax so that he can run faster.

Hope kabam can suggest how I can improve my skill level so that my champ can run faster. For precaution I am putting my Drax on diet, I think weight might be the reason he is slow , look at the spidy .... fit and lean .... no wonder he will be fast.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    That’s just due to the Ai. It’s faster in harder content. Plus, if our champs were changed to go faster it would mean we have less reaction time, and I’m sure many players evade and parry were thrown off.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Well to be fair Magneto is much slower than other champs.

And Rocket is much faster than other champs
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314 ★
    Of course that spidey is so lean, look how easy it is for him to maintain that pose in picture 4!
    I recommend you have your drax exercise more, he looks overweight imo.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Kabam will not help you to improved , how you can improved your skill is the best way watch youtube how to intercept and how to become a ninja i recommend you to watch dorky dave videos because he is the one can explain how to play smart in this game
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    He does look like he has been binge eating. He must be depressed... poor Drax. Just try to hide the Twinkies.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Kabam will not help you to improved , how you can improved your skill is the best way watch youtube how to intercept and how to become a ninja i recommend you to watch dorky dave videos because he is the one can explain how to play smart in this game

I know but reaction time ....I can’t beat that like one hand 5 fingers not all are same .... so my skill set has limitations and I can try to improve but situations like this .... when I just run and finishing the animation of run and going for a block ....there is some micro second gap which I can’t cover cause that is how animation designed to perform and when I caught up in this scenario..... it’s the end. It’s one of those scenarios that you don’t wanna see in a fight.... just hard luck