**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wolverine Just Died!

Kabam keeps saying the sentinels aren’t gonna be harder than the current syms, but that is 100% Grade A Bolognium. Wolverine is gonna time out vs the sentinels and magically lose 50% of his health. We will have to start spending units to complete AQ. Yeah, yeah.. If I was better I’d have no problem🤣
I just lost 8 T4bs, 4 T1as, 3 T4ccs, Gold and ISO.

Comments

• SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    I only use him in aq and now im at a loss.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I just use a 5/50 sl for everything on map 5 except bleed or poison. I take the debuff immune a lot of times and just use sl
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I was expecting different reactions.. I haven’t spent units on AQ for many months and usually meet Dormz with all champs alive and well. 100% Map 5s the whole time in 10m+ alliances. The sky is falling and I want my mommy. 🤣😭🤣
    A combination of GR/Blade/Medusa/AA/Sparky/Angela/Hulk will have to be my new AQ team.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I can’t believe they are still filling spots with the same characters over and over again. It’s not like they don’t have a 100 champs to choose from. But no, that’s not the Kaboring way.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    I use wolvie for immunity lane so I don’t see time outs being an issue. As far as mini boss fights personally I don’t use him. Sl for cable/mordo and gp for rhino. My biggest concern is timeouts on Morningstar since I don’t have a bleed immune champ that doesn’t have pillow hands
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    420down wrote: »
    I use wolvie for immunity lane so I don’t see time outs being an issue. As far as mini boss fights personally I don’t use him. Sl for cable/mordo and gp for rhino. My biggest concern is timeouts on Morningstar since I don’t have a bleed immune champ that doesn’t have pillow hands

Hehe I have ghost Rider, the problem is i use him in war
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    I have 4*rider at 1/10. I hate wasting alphas on 4* at this point but if he is better damage output then my 5* ultron I may have to rank him.

Let me rephrase that. I hate that I don’t have alphas to rank my 4s as well as 5s. It’s the first time in over three years playing that while bottle necked on ranking highest star champs I can’t rank my lower star champs to grow my roster. I get the carrot catalyst that keeps us pushing forward. But having lesser catalysts and gold being the bottleneck makes us in game poor and sucks the fun out of the game. No one likes being poor.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    in an attempt to reduce potion costs, it's normal for people to rely on regen champs significantly more than the other champs in a team, so yes, i can believe there's people that do AQ/quest exclusively or almost exclusively with wolvie.

maybe it's time to start awakening ironman and super ironman

GG.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    As the smertest ones are saying,do not worry,the games is just changing and evolving.it will be much more difficult and most of our heroes will be useless and weak,but do not worry and do not complain.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Just timeout and heal on round 2?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    As the smertest ones are saying,do not worry,the games is just changing and evolving.it will be much more difficult and most of our heroes will be useless and weak,but do not worry and do not complain.

I wouldn't say most of your Champs will be useless. You will have to find new Champs to use from time to time, yes. Things change, we find new tactics, and adapt. That's how we grow. The game is always changing. It's not about finding one set of Champs that work for everything indefinitely.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    tutyimutyi wrote: »

How do you know it's going to be much more difficult? Can you show me where they laid out the details? Or are you just saying sentinel is more difficult?

Also do you enjoy steamrolling all content that comes out or do you prefer a challenge? Some of us welcome the challenge, and challenge doesn't automatically equal more money...it just means it's more challenging.
    On April 6th, when everyone’s dead and you’re reaching into your pockets to buy some spherical pixels to revive your team, will you still like the challenge? I think I’ll be fine with the changes. I beat those 20k Sentinels in UC without much trouble. I’m gonna miss Wolfy’s regen though! I’ve got a nice spot on the bench picked out for him.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’ll still be bringing my X23 to Aq. She will be fine on all other fights and conceivably the sentinel ones too with her cruelty ones. Then I’ll have 2 other champs who can easily beat robots. Wolverine isn’t dead. Some of this community is over reacting.
    X-23 and wolverine are completely different. Wolverine could still be used but the fights will be twice as long against everything bleed immune and you’re gonna be risking getting timed out. His only function is AQ, every other game mode has another champ that can do the job better than him. DPS>Regen. I can’t see any home for him other than arena now.