**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Featured Champion Gambit - Not in the crystal??

So i built up 296 and spent 150 on the new Cajun Crystal which featured Gambit. Only problem is there was no Gambit in the crystal at all!! No 3 star, No 4 Star, nothing

Been playing the game just over a year now and never get a 4 start champion from the 2-4 star crystals each time it lands on a 4 start champion it refreshes and lands on a 2 star Scarlet Witch/Rhino or Cyclops etc

Tempted to just un-install the game at this point, All i want is a 3, 4 or 5 star Gambit

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Of course...you could just run this arena and get him rather than rely on a crystal pull. But I guess if you had to save up 296 units and 150 was a big investment, you don't ever touch arenas.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Also the spin is just an animation and no impact on who you get at all.
    If you are tight on units don't by crystals
    And finally he is 100% in the Crystal
  • Grantman888Grantman888 Member Posts: 6
    What you mean? I'm in the arena now fighting 3 vs 3. Is that what you mean?
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    So i built up 296 and spent 150 on the new Cajun Crystal which featured Gambit. Only problem is there was no Gambit in the crystal at all!! No 3 star, No 4 Star, nothing

Been playing the game just over a year now and never get a 4 start champion from the 2-4 star crystals each time it lands on a 4 start champion it refreshes and lands on a 2 star Scarlet Witch/Rhino or Cyclops etc

Tempted to just un-install the game at this point, All i want is a 3, 4 or 5 star Gambit

He’s in there, you just didn’t get him. Drop rates aren’t good for those crystals so you shouldn’t be surprised.
    I've spent money to get units and I've also spent time fighting to get them. Maybe it's just a one off him not being in that crystal at all. But it's getting frustrating, a Cajun crystal with no Gambit
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Member Posts: 145
    I would go with ur first intuition and uninstall the game...
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Member Posts: 145
    It would be one less person on these forums complaining that they dont get what they want from crystals
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    The Gambit is in there. You just didn't saw him in the spinning animation
  • StewmanStewman Member Posts: 735 ★★★
    The animation when spinning is not indicative of what champions are in the pool of the crystal you are opening.

Gambit is terrible anyway. Be glad you didn't get him.
    Thanks Folks, didn't realize that's what way it worked. I thought it was who it should was actually in the crystal.

Thanks for all the helpful comments anyways, think its a fair to be a little frustrated when you've spent a year playing the game and not received a single 4 star champion from these crystals by the way
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    I got him 5* from the basic 5* crystal he is in the basic so I would not buy crystal featuring him