**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss Rush

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
I was wondering if im ready for boss rush . My team are
5* Magik (Dupe) 3/5 45/45
4* NC (Dupe) 5/5 50/50
4* GP (Dupe) 5/5 50/50
4* CW (Dupe) 5/5 50/50
4* Medus (undupe) 5/5 50/50

I was wondering if this roster is correct because i struggle with it and idk why

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Any other options? It also has a lot to do with how you plan to face these champs.
    Are you using a cosmic champ for stark/baiting sp1? or at least power locking?
    Do you have a counter to mephisto/know how his incinerate works?
    Can you hold long combos without getting hit? because thatll destroy you for iceman and ant. Those fights take awhile.

I would personally go medusa for Stark, bait sp1 as much as possible.
    Magik should destroy venom, I'd probably use sp3 whenever I got it.
    I don't have GP but maybe someone can clear this up: does she bypass iceman's safeguard? She might also be a decent option for mep.
  • Options
    Well i can hold a combo long . i clear stark and rocket easy but when i get to mephisto i always end up with a 30% champ then Antman is easy but venom and his starburst is hard for me cause he likes blocking and then i end up losing lots of HP when he is on 20%
  • Options
    Well i can hold a combo long . i clear stark and rocket easy but when i get to mephisto i always end up with a 30% champ then Antman is easy but venom and his starburst is hard for me cause he likes blocking and then i end up losing lots of HP when he is on 20%

makes sense. I would try to save magik for only Venom, and GP for only Ice, that way you save their health for degen. That leaves you Medusa, NC, and CW for Stark, Rocket, Mep, and Ant. At first glance, NC and CW don't sound like the best options, but theyre not terrible. Do you have any other 5/50s?
  • Options
    i don't have any other 5/50's no but GP wipes antman easy or medusa SP2
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    As long as you can get to Ice with GP or CW at full health, you should be fine. GP will take a lot of damage from his Coldsnap, but with a health boost (and a bit of healing from WP if you have it), she should live, and she should eventually overcome Safeguard. CW will survive the Coldsnap even without a boost, but will take longer to kill him, but will do so with patience, baiting, and skill.
  • Options
    im at Mephisto now . I only used medusa so far for rocket and stark and medusa is on 99% hp now so who should i use for Mephisto?
  • Options
    Thanx for the comment Amonthir
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    im at Mephisto now . I only used medusa so far for rocket and stark and medusa is on 99% hp now so who should i use for Mephisto?

I recommend Magik, you can regain the health you lose from his incinerate with limbo and also power lock him, just make sure not to get close to him when he has aura of incineration while you don’t have limbo.
  • Options
    Magik is a Hero so she can't Power gain
  • Options
    No power gain= no limbo and no power lock.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Meph is your worst matchup due to having no villains, so it will be a slugfest of dodging Auras and baiting L1s. I would use either GP or CW (try to time a parry+heavy before his regen at 30%), meaning you may need to heal them before Iceman. Alternatively, you might can take him out with NC and save the other 2 the damage.
  • Options
    OK well Medusa was my MVP on Iceman. My team is dead im gonna go farm arena. but Iceman is on 24k hp
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    OK well Medusa was my MVP on Iceman. My team is dead im gonna go farm arena. but Iceman is on 24k hp

You have time. I would say keep practicing and don't spend any potions or resources yet. You might get better, you might get lucky, but I wouldn't spend until later when time starts running out to finish it.