**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    When you say solo events will award chaos crystal shards will that be 7hour solo events too or just the 22hour solo events?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    5* generic and class awakening gems, 6* shards, whole 5* crystals, 5* featured crystal and 6* whole crystals.

I've got to confess, my mouth watered a bit reading those rewards but had to snap out of it because they're too good to be true

Well they are because they were my suggestions!
  • Options
    GaurishGaurish Posts: 1
    When I open a crystal it stops when there is a rare champion next please reply
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    NIFTY RIFTIES!

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

So 9 days=shortly?
  • Options
    RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Buff the 4 star awakening gem, I mean really?
  • Options
    Hallo
  • Options
    seshu338seshu338 Posts: 2
    How to enter in this rifs
  • Options
    for how many days will the t1 shards be there in the mailbox
  • Options
    haty1abhaty1ab Posts: 1
    De acuerdo
  • Options
    TraynrTraynr Posts: 2
    Superr
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    What kind of champs should we expect to fight
  • Options
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    @KabamDK can you tell how often the rifts will be are they gonna be every 24 hrs or every 8 hrs

They won't be timed in the way that some of our previous "bonus" quests have been. They will always be open, and you'll be able to enter them whenever you please between March 26th and April 25th. Keep in mind that once you DO enter, you will have 1 hour to complete the quest - don't drag your heels!
  • Options
    ;):(:D:D
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just to clarify some confusion (I will also add this to the original post):

- Chaos Crystal Shards will be available from NEXT month's Event Quest, not this month's. The Event Quest is launching shortly after Chaos Rifts, however.

will this maybe mean that the monthly event quest starts a week earlier ?

Nope, not coming a week early - it'll be on the normal schedule (there will be an announcement post detailing it, same as usual).

So your saying everyone has only 3 weeks to complete all the monthly quests in order to be able to run the rifts. Doesn’t make sense.

You'll have the regular amount of time. The only reason these quests are coming out early is because there is a new version coming on Monday (patch notes coming soon)

Should we be seeing the patch notes this afternoon then? *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    ORIGINORIGIN Posts: 5
    If we have already completed heroic and master this month do we have to do it again for the shards?

No it's only for the event quest next week.
  • Options
    SaitSait Posts: 1
    Blaargo wrote: »
    I have a decent skill level being uncollected with them and I have 2 3/45s.No clue on how this event works.
    Blaargo wrote: »
    I have a decent skill level being uncollected with them and I have 2 3/45s.No clue on how this event works.

• Options
    CapinachoCapinacho Posts: 3
    Me esta fallando el juego, puede ser. Golpea solo y no se cubre. Pensé q era mi celular, pero le pasa también a mis compañeros de la alianza. Puede ser esto?
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    In the in-game notification. It says 5 star awakening gems. Is that available?
  • Options
    VedpatelVedpatel Posts: 1
    Hii
  • Options
    Jalal91Jalal91 Posts: 1
    The game is best
  • Options
    BPanther888BPanther888 Posts: 14
    i still don't know how this event works........ what i supposed to do in this event
  • Options
    GianinjuGianinju Posts: 1
    Ayuda, como ingreso a jugar?
  • Options
    I get same heroes only in the crystal alway innei need some 5 star hero look after it please 0jp.?
  • Options
    Villain007Villain007 Posts: 3
    26 marth opened?
  • Options
    Awesome Awesome AWESOME
  • Options
    Impresionante pero cuantos fragmentos ocupa cada cristal??
  • Options
    Mike3131Mike3131 Posts: 2
    I hope I get the T4 crystal!
  • Options
    Nice