**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to purchase units pls contact support

I have been contacting support for 7 times already and have been getting automated or copied and paste responses from the support team that they are looking into the issue . Nothing has been resolved till date . I have already been facing with this issue for a week . My current case is is 04668079. Can a moderator look into it for me ? It’s frustrating as I would like the purchase the new offers

Comments

• Hi XxicylovexX,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue when trying to purchase units. Please allow up to 72 business hours for the Support Team to respond. If you are experiencing an issue while making your purchase, see our Knowledge Base for further assistance.
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Dear @kabam Ahab I have been sending and contacting support for a week and I keep getting automated responses and the thread being closed
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    I guess you'll have to go free 2 play m8