**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection Issues? Can't Start Game? Just Me?

Hello, I've been having this issue since the night of the 22nd of this month where whenever I try to start the app, it gets to the current art on the title screen (as usual, with this month's being of Bishop and Sabertooth in front of posters of other characters) and starts loading, only for the symbol for connection issues to pop up at the bottom of the screen telling me to check my network. This always happens, though, even when I switch off of WiFi and onto LTE. However, regardless, it does move past this screen, only to get to the in-game loading screen (the one with the Sentinels this month) and a message telling me that an unknown error has occurred and inviting me to Retry. If I click Retry, it stays on this loading screen forever until possibly displaying that same message again.

Did something go wrong with an update? I'm still receiving push notification from Contest of Champions, so I would assume the app is still functioning to some degree somewhere. Is it just me? And if it is just me, is there anything that I can do?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a bug report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!

I have also listed some Basic Troubleshooting Steps to try.

Android Troubleshooting

iOS Troubleshooting
  • Options
    I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it seems to be working now! Wish I knew this a bit sooner, though. Thanks anyway!
  • Options
    I guess I probably should have posted sooner if I wanted to know sooner, but I was foolish and naive enough to think that it was something that Kabam could and would fix themselves from afar!