**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Season Rewards Glitch [Visual Bug; Under Investigation]

Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So a couple of days ago I took a look at the alliance season rewards and noticed that my alliance’s reward bracket, Silver 2, had a sizeable bonus in it that I’d never noticed before. In fact, this new award bonus was so substantial that it made it preferable to remain in Silver 2, rather than advance into Silver 1 or even Gold 3. My alliance is completely bemused as it switches between “regular” rewards and this new bonus set of rewards every few days. 6hqtthi8xfus.jpeg
35ttdy9ktw2a.png
I’ve attached pictures so you can see just how substantial the rewards difference. Is this some sort of bonus multiplier, or a glitch? I’d appreciate it if people could clarify.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Whatever it is your chances and the chances of anybody else of getting said rewards due to making it publicly known, will be nil.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is a visual bug. Refreshing the game should fix that
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    edited March 2018
    @BatBatSmash but what if these “bonus” rewards are actually the intended rewards and the “regular” rewards are the glitch? I appreciate your point however, let’s face it, a glitch this big would have been ironed out by Kabam within a week of alliance war seasons.
    @will-o-wisp then it’s a glitch Kabam need to fix as it is recurring and gives false expectations about what to expect as a reward.
  • BatBatSmashBatBatSmash Posts: 25
    edited March 2018
    (meant for @will not @loken).. Not if the rewards are not to be given until the end of the season would they be so concerned...If the bonus was intended but there was no like bonuses at other levels then the glitch is just that then. In any case rewards wont be awarded till the end at which time Im sure will be as lame as expected...its prob just the "visual" bug but should be adressed soon.
  • Hey there @Loken4000, we haven't made any changes to season rewards, so this would just be a visual bug. I'll bring this to the rest of the team so that they can resolve this issue though. Would you be able to tell me what device you're using and what version of your OS you were running when you saw this?
    @Kabam Zibiit I’m using an IPhone SE on iOS 11.2.6 Cheers for responding so quickly and clarifying the nature of the problem.
  • ...while im here and a little off topic, is it wise to have these rewards whatever they end up being not attainable by those that havent been on the same ally for the entire season, or are they just inviting more unrest from those whome choose another alliance based on legitimate reasons or maybe get booted from an alliance for less than illegitimate reasons? Seams people would see it as more unfair if guys play in as many wars (minus 1 per, due to mandatory wait) just for different crews as they have, and dont get ANY rewards...? idk their approach at making things fair for everyone often leads to things being more unfair just on another front.