**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Modoks Lab is reseting nods and its soo fair. [Under Investigation; Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    Kabam, what are the compensations on the money and items spent on this bugs? Don't close the thread without a proper answer.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Oh look! Event is over! I guess Kabam will never deal with this again! Sigh...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Oh look! Event is over! I guess Kabam will never deal with this again! Sigh...

This is exactly how to resolve a problem, by dragging long enough until the problem disappears by itself or become irrelevant altogether .... ;)

p/s: Same thing happened to the previous event of ending a fight with bleed or poison
    I'm not going to let this one slip away. Any official response?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,369 ★★★★
    I'm not going to let this one slip away. Any official response?

If they even bother to respond they'll just close the thread since it's no longer relevant.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This will be fixed soon. Kabam has one of the best software development team in the business. Wait, has Modok's lab over already? ...... :D
    Pretty sure they'll bring this event back in the future. But we need the compensation from the last one first.