**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modoks Lab is reseting nods and its soo fair. [Under Investigation; Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Options
    MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    Kabam, what are the compensations on the money and items spent on this bugs? Don't close the thread without a proper answer.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Oh look! Event is over! I guess Kabam will never deal with this again! Sigh...
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Oh look! Event is over! I guess Kabam will never deal with this again! Sigh...

This is exactly how to resolve a problem, by dragging long enough until the problem disappears by itself or become irrelevant altogether .... ;)

p/s: Same thing happened to the previous event of ending a fight with bleed or poison
  • Options
    I'm not going to let this one slip away. Any official response?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I'm not going to let this one slip away. Any official response?

If they even bother to respond they'll just close the thread since it's no longer relevant.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This will be fixed soon. Kabam has one of the best software development team in the business. Wait, has Modok's lab over already? ...... :D
  • Options
    Pretty sure they'll bring this event back in the future. But we need the compensation from the last one first.