Options

Do you guys agree with Kabam's upcoming AQ season plan? (Bleed and poison champs will be useless)

Kabam talk about balancing champ powers and they making champs poison and bleed ability useless. Sentinels doesn't bleed, and they are poison immune too. Robots. So, no wolvie, no GP, no AA etc. I dont like it. Throw any boss you want at us, your doing business so i understand but robots on every node? cmon!! I know what i am gonna do, enough of this game. Time to move on

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Except it isn't a robot on every node. Maybe 3 nodes a path but not every node.
    At least in map 5 I know we fight more actual champs than symbiods so it doesn't really change much tbh
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    We already have debuff immune nodes and I believe a lot of people use wolvie for that. They aren’t useless. Also AA is one of the best boss killers for 2 of the new mini bosses on map 5. Also no symbioids on map 6 so wolvie is still just as useful
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Stop acting like Wolverine/DV is no longer useful or that every node will now be bleed/poison immune. Most nodes will still bleed/poison.
    Also stop acting like Wolverine/DV are the only viable or best options for AQ. SW, Angela, Hulk, GR, Iceman, and a lot of other AQ standards are still there, and Wolverine/DV are still useful on 75% of the nodes,
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, I don’t bring any of those champs he just mentioned but they are all still great options. I run double star lord to end fights quickly. There’s also one path in section 1 of map 5 that has no symbioids and 2 robots there. Nobody cares that there are robots on a path
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It might be fun to add Thor back into the arsenal for AQ to bust up some sentinels. Just wish Kabam would give us something in return (free maps, reduced timers) since they refuse to buff the rewards.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm guessing they're waiting to make new thanos the boss after he is revealed in May. So maybe june/July make him the boss and buff rewards.

Also I run SL, Angela and then Any of SW, Magik or DV all the time for AQ so not a big change for me
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah bro, I do immune to debuff line ine map 5 with my maxed wolvie and he does just fine. Even on day 5. I dont think it will be as bad as you think. Oh and GP can armor break, she hits like a truck if you use s3. You can also get in some extra damage with DV and his L2. At least try it first bro.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    this definitely changes my game plan going into the new AQ setup...making it more interesting and most likely more difficult for me. Depending on which toons you have in your stockpile, it could be a game changer for some...less map 5 use, etc.