**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 17.2 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Thank you for fixing Sentry.
  • Options
    MagsMags Posts: 132
    Sorry, that video link wasn't working..
    https://keep.line.me/s/jh9UgFutSSmSpxzUnnAppCDXNtXy_mkrEPvfujePc2E
    View it in Line app instead.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    kushstar88 wrote: »
    Raganator wrote: »
    So you buff Sentry shortly after his release....now, about that Carnage.

Sentry's Buff was pretty simple, while Carnage's will take some more work (potentially). We've already looked at some high level possibilities for what can be done, but weren't really happy with any of them yet.

can you elaborate on what you mean? and why arent you fixing the other major stuff like the broken double dash back, evade, dexing, drop blocking, forward dash ineffectiveness and parrying issues?

I’ve never had any recent problems with double dash back, evade, dexterity, drop blocking, forward dash ineffectiveness or parrying. Not saying you’re making stuff up, but it’s not an issue affecting everyone.
  • Options
    Is anybody else having the "failed to login" thing on the new update?
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Honestly I agree with the people in the front. There are so many champions who were worse than sentry, especially the old ones. New champs were all usable or demi-god tier except for sentry, and now he gets a rework. What about Colossus? What about Groot? What about Venom? What about Carnage? Kamala Khan? The Iron men?(Yes, all of them) These guys aren't usable anywhere. Personally I'd like to see Old man Logan, Deadpool x-force, magneto, vulture and those guys that I like a lot outside of the game reworked too, but while they are pretty bad, they aren't as horrible as the ones mentioned above. At least make them usable! But hey, thanks for the rifts and reworking sentry, cause Sentry did need that buff and the rifts are pretty awesome.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    All those fixes that needed to be done - I'm just glad that they focussed their efforts and fixed Gambit. That guy was seriously overpowered.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Bishop Combo ending M-L-L-L-M now cannot block opponent immediately following combo. Two threads started on this. Please address this one way or another.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,662 Guardian
    Raganator wrote: »
    So you buff Sentry shortly after his release....now, about that Carnage.

Sentry's Buff was pretty simple, while Carnage's will take some more work (potentially). We've already looked at some high level possibilities for what can be done, but weren't really happy with any of them yet.

can you elaborate on what you mean? and why arent you fixing the other major stuff like the broken double dash back, evade, dexing, drop blocking, forward dash ineffectiveness and parrying issues?

I’ve never had any recent problems with double dash back, evade, dexterity, drop blocking, forward dash ineffectiveness or parrying. Not saying you’re making stuff up, but it’s not an issue affecting everyone.

then youre 0.1 percent of the people that arent affected by those issues. but read the numerous posts on these forums its every evident and still present

It is far more likely you have that percentage reversed. Although different people are affected by different problems at different times, at any particular moment in time only a small percentage of people seem to be affected by persistent problems.
  • Options
    Raa wrote: »
    ble5mnhswcsb.png

Keeps getting weirder

I got the same thing, i just restarted the game and i worked
  • Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    My champion said dont want to be anymore remember as "CARBAGE"!

aad0hmuldzmi.png
  • Options
    NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    well, I'm still suffering from the same problems than months ago, lagging, that made me lose my combo and in some cases, get recked, the freezing of the game, the unresponsive the champions become sometimes without no reason, do you have a date to were these problems are gonna get fixed? Have you even found the source of these issues?
    Now, with these recent update, I have a few more issues to ad, first, the game suddently exit, IF I'm in an arena, when I logged back I can recover the fight, but when I pushed the "next match" botton, it will send me to the 1v1 arena instead of the arena I was in, Has this happen to somebody else? I haven't see it anywhere
    Other thing is the glitch before every fight, I have seen posts of this subject, but I havent't seen a response from Kabam, Are you aware of this Kabam?
    I try to stay positive and play the game, but honestly is getting ridiculious, so many months and the bugs and game issues are just growing, dont you think instead of making more extra content shlould you focus on fixing the game?
    Now, if you're going to say to us the same lame excuse that "Is your device" here is an idea, make a graphics preference setting, that will give us the choice to downgrade the graphics, How? you might ask, well, it will stop the background animations, like the meteors moving, the rain, snow, etc.I think this will help the game to run better
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    edited March 2018
    How about Sinergy on war defence? do sinergy work now or not? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/304880#Comment_304880
    ^^ Patch Notes thread ^^

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15056/captain-marvels-sp2-fix-in-progress/p14
    ^^ Original thread, closed with the promise to deliver by 17.2

4eqheikt7c0b.png

k2r2nsozo185.png

7k5r6p0pt9gb.png

Any updates on CM please and thank you.
  • Options
    marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    The game is super laggy since update 17.2, the longer you play, the laggy you will encounter, I do not know has anyone of you out there encounter the lagging issue, but it just make the game unplayable, had to restart the game every 10 minuets and it only last few minutes before it start lagging again. Also the loading time to start a fight will also getting longer and longer. @Kabam Miike Do you aware of this situation?
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Grippies wrote: »
    Hey, thanks, Kabam. You improved Sentry just months after releasing him in all his weakness.

When are you going to get around to Venom? How about venom that has little to no use in the game?

Venom, Carnage, Colossus, Magneto, etc. That beta program really ended up being underwhelming. Two champs and done?

We've only done one so far, but that doesn't mean we won't do more in the future. There are currently a few bugs in the Beta System itself that we're working on fixing before we can do any more of those tests, and once we get those fixed we can move on to more tests.

So, beta system is currently in shut down mode bcoz there has a few bugs and kabam working to fix this. Then, why not shut down the whole game first?? Bcoz, it has lots of bugs and fix this?
  • Options
    RazyRazy Posts: 17
    Please tell us is that the intention to be lag? The game loading itself already slow, now it is consistently lagging, lost ton of pots. Pks fix performance issue than any, no one will enjoy a broken game
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    In addition to fixing/updating CM Sp2 with version 17.3, please update class advancement events to award points for using 5* class sig stones...long overdue, since 5*’s are hardly a novel introduction to the Contest.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    na_na_ Posts: 55
    17.2 update performance issue is killing me. Game goes unplayable after 10 mins running any content. Is there a fix soon?
  • Options
    MobABMobAB Posts: 4
    Worst upgrade yet. Still have ingame lag issues. Haven’t fixed chat. Added much tougher immune sentinels to AQ without adding better rewards. Very disappointing
  • Options
    MobABMobAB Posts: 4
    With all the money you’ve made from season one of wars, maybe you should go back to fixing the basic stuff. Start with the lag. Then maybe you should fix the old champs instead of the new ones. Wanna keep the majority of you players who’ve been here for 2 years? Listen to their issues and actually **** do something about it. Don’t give us the same old lies of “we’ll look into it” that’s getting really old
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    iR0NLuNG wrote: »
    na_ wrote: »
    17.2 update performance issue is killing me. Game goes unplayable after 10 mins running any content. Is there a fix soon?

Agreed these crashes are getting fully annoying

I crash 4-6 times a day mainly in AQ/AW or arena.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Is Stan Lee a Watcher?? Or is he The One Above All?
  • Options
    Is this Carbage??

9qzbn4vuqoo7.png
  • Options
    vd016 wrote: »
    Pls Kabam take back my Captain marvel and give me back my 10k 5* shards,gold and catalysts.
    Thank you