**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk og indestructible?

Was fighting a hulk og and he went indestructible? Pardon my rookiness but may I know how does he get indestructible?

Opponent was running hulk og + av + Thor rag
Checked all synergies including Thor rag but never saw anything that says indestructible. 7dpqvyt159bo.png

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    From bad memory I think there is a synergy that makes hulk go indestructible for a few second when they get to a certain health percentage. It prob is with Thor ragnarok.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    thor rag synergy with hulk
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    ss1100 wrote: »
    Was fighting a hulk og and he went indestructible? Pardon my rookiness but may I know how does he get indestructible?

Checked all synergies including Thor rag but never saw anything that says indestructible. 7dpqvyt159bo.png

You sure about that?
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-thor-ragnarok/
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    From bad memory I think there is a synergy that makes hulk go indestructible for a few second when they get to a certain health percentage. It prob is with Thor ragnarok.
    cshylcl63h0a.png

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @Savio444 and @Voluntaris are correct. His synergy with Thor Ragnarok allows him to go indestructable once he drops below 20% health for 5 seconds.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Ahhh.. weird cause I was checking the synergy on my 3* Thor rag but doesn't show.cby4t3ps5cr7.png
  • Options

You sure about that?

Checkout the picture from the fight I posted.. see that small counter there...so yes I'm very sure it happened
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

You sure about that?

Checkout the picture from the fight I posted.. see that small counter there...so yes I'm very sure it happened

That's not what he meant.. He was saying are you sure there was no synergy.. The link he gave shows the indestructible for 5 seconds when below 20% health..
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Where did this happen?
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Where did this happen?

It can be assumed that it was arena given that he mentions facing a team of Hulk, Thor Ragnarok and Agent Venom in his first post.
  • Options
    @Greenstroke yeah arena.

@TheDemon ahhh.. right.. forgive my rookiness.. didn't realize it differs between 3 & 4*...

Thx for letting me know
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Yep. This is a synergy provided by 4* Thor Rags.

As Hulk is my go-to God Killer, this synergy is my very favourite thing about him.
  • Options
    @Magrailothos ohh hell yeah. Mine's dupped at 5/50.. practically smashes nearly everything out of the way.. luv him..
    But shame.. didn't know bout Thor rags.. now I want 1..
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    @Greenstroke yeah arena.

@TheDemon ahhh.. right.. forgive my rookiness.. didn't realize it differs between 3 & 4*...

Thx for letting me know

So synergies work in arena but not in AWD. Great job Skabam👍