**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring ISO and T4cc

Feels like a dictators game , feels like N. Korea or something .... why is it u have our ISO and Cats expire ?????? I mean... i played the game for them... i earned them... why should they expire... why are you pushing me to rank up champs... why should i do that unless its my choice.... i've put hours in the game.. daily... for various rewards ..... why should they expire..... i've sold over 2k iso in the past month coz there is no1 to rank up... or if there is .. its not the champ i wanna rank up.... ok we can sell iso.. but why must we ??? it should be our choice.... ok... u sell iso and get plenty of gold.. .still it should be my choice since i played for them... NOT U !!! why do u make t4cc expire....... then give us infinite resources to rank up... like T2 alpha T1 alpha etc... either through the game or by purchasing..... when time actually comes to rank up.... we have the gold coz we sold the iso but we dont have the iso coz we sold it... you make it a constant pain our our a** .... grinding for this and that and at the end we get pushed to what we have to do in the game... my account PI is over 760k ... so i know my share of ranking up and the game..... u increased the qty of T4cc we can store from 8 to 12 but in reality what that means is now instead of 8 sitting cats we have 12... and yest we still have a huge amount of T4cc crystals and map5 and 6 crystals unopened.... why ... coz t2 alpha are so scarce and expensive at 1000glory for 1800shards... make t4 basic more available ... and stop pushing us ...ISO we grinded and earned should not expire.... its ours .... so are the cats.... we all understand why you do it.... coz u want us to spend... but even if we do.... its still not enough to rank up... i mean ranking up a 5 star from r3 to r4 is so slow... i mean.... comon..... its all done on purpose from ur side.. .u should make us love the game not frustrate us about it... im not bi**ing im complaining... and im revolting against ur game politics....

Comments

• Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    edited March 2018
    There is one simple thing in life called "planning", you know?
  • Options
    MadMax79MadMax79 Posts: 31
    thats so relevant u should run for president dude
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    If I have iso expiring, I lvl up 3* champs
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Write to Apple, for every resources we BOUGHT in-game using CASH, or BOUGHT in-game using Game Currency, or EARNED in-game from rewards, MUST NOT be allowed to expire. Once LORD APPLE makes it a rule, some **** cat will bow down and do as it says.

By pussycat, I mean this lovely kitty

a3to0c0jagtm.png
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    normally I'm the one to suggest adding a few periods to their posts. for you, I suggest the opposite.
  • Options
    @Savio444 all my 3 stars are maxed out
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    MadMax79 wrote: »
    @Savio444 all my 3 stars are maxed out

@MadMax79 Nice, it’s one of my goals. I guess you have a good point then.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Same issue @MadMax79 Im overflowing with Cosmic T4CC atm and nobody to use them on. ISO atleast we get gold from selling them unlike T4CC we get nothing. Cant even sell them......
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Got more periods here than the Women's March last year.

I do agree, though. The expiring part is dumb. Just another Kabam flaw..I have potions expiring because I don't use them as much, but when I need them they're gone.
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Gold. Gold is the problem I have. I grind arena but have high donation requirements. Unfortunately to be in the upper tiers you need to donate a lot of gold which means very little ranking
  • Options
    @Stevie_Stars1 yeah i agree... however i have grinded arena so much and sold so much ISO my gold is at 44mil so i really dont want to and shouldnt be made to sell iso coz they expire, dont u agree ??
  • Options
    @Mattylo they should def increase once again t4CC holding pot... coz its 12 now and im almost full of all of them.. and have about 80map 5 cyrstals, about 20map 6 and about 150 t4cc shards so.... i mean i have 8 5star at rank3 and i cant r4 anyone coz of t2 alphas... when that time comes i will r4 one and then wait forever to r4 another.. and it will be same old story, expiring ISO... etc....
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Remember when items in your excess inventory didn't expire? Those were good times.

There are ways to help limit the amount of expiring items in your stash though.

Stop opening crystals that give resources until you actually need them.

If you've got a ton of ISO, then stop opening crystals that give ISO (quest crystals). Just hoard them until you actually need ISO.

Same goes for pots/revives. Hold all those free crystals until you need the items that they give.

Got too many cats? Start hoarding Map crystals and Catalyst crystals.

Items might have an expiration, but crystals don't.

It's not a perfect solution. You'll still have to sell expiring items from time to time, but those occurrences will be far less frequent.