**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Way to view how many wars

If there is a way to view how many wars you have participated in during a season I’m unaware of it. Like to know if it would be possible to get a way for us to view that. With having to participate in 5 with an alliance it would be great to see a way to show that number so alliances and players can plan accordingly. Thoughts?

Comments

• KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    You can't count to five... Jesus Christ...
  • Pretty good idea @Atreiumontoya! Per the above comment...yes...people can count to 5. But, that is not the point of his post. Having some sort of counter in the AW season page or notifier of how many times you have participated is not a bad idea.
  • I can count it’s for us as officers to know who during the course of the season aren’t counting all the memebers wars for them. Yeah I know their loss if they lose track blah blah blah. I was being constructive. Your comment about not counting is pretty much as expected from a troll. Keep calm and troll on.
  • kaytwo7kaytwo7 Posts: 8
    I was just looking for a way to do this...
    The only method I found is to check the History of wars and any war that has a Rewards tab is a war you participated in.
    Would be great if there were a counter or even just a marker "You're eligible for war season rewards".
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    For alliances that are running 1 and 2 BG this would be handy to know if they want to share the rewards at the end of the season.
  • Before each new Season starts, Open ALL your War Victory/Defeat Crystals.
    Then DURING War Season, DO NOT open them.
    You can check how many wars you’ve been in during any point in season then by checking how many Victory/Defeat Crystals you have.