**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you a tapper when you play?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
When you are playing the game do you tap the screen way more times than necessary or do you only tap the screen once per hit you throw?

Are you a tapper when you play? 66 votes

Tapper
68%
MattyloVdh2008GKaineLocoMotivesPalanthraxJay_IberoOu_YeahDeadbyrd9Hell_GoliathAmonthirphillgreenIOSJasoNchunkybAshburnItempasZiprianoRicardo60289KenshioThemanofjSgtAnime1 45 votes
Non-tapper
31%
NevvBSnakeEyes69Titan_A97Haggis_ballsTKalRednick69Sac123_Cosmic_Ray13nameplasAlpha07SpiritOfVengeanceCodornasvinniegainzPandamanTan_ASDF_DingalorockykostonElitehunterDizzyRayoJix 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Non-tapper
    I tap it like a BOSS! only when I need to
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Non-tapper
    I tap it like a BOSS! only when I need to

Same here. I have a friend that is a tapper. I can confirm that some of the bugs I read people state are in the game is from being a tapper.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Tapper
    During that 5 hit combo I tap the screen about 20-30 times lol Unless using DV and combo counting for sp
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Tapper
    Tap like a beast (but not like Beast), unless counting combo hits for DV, or fighting an evader. I also like to finish with a big flourishy stroke across the whole screen when doing a dash in that will be the finishing strike.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Non-tapper
    I tapped furiously for first 3 days until I realized it was getting me killed more than I would like.

Tap when its needed to now.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Tapper
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Tap like a beast (but not like Beast), unless counting combo hits for DV, or fighting an evader. I also like to finish with a big flourishy stroke across the whole screen when doing a dash in that will be the finishing strike.

Your gonna kill it if Kabam ever gives points for style.
    #kabamfigureskating

Lol speaking of #kabamfigureskating , once or twice when a friend is watching me play I will swipe during the L3 animation. Like with CB and I swipe in the direction of his punches/c4
    I don’t really tap that much when doing combos...maybe 7-10 times per 5 hit.
  • Options
    Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    extra tapping is equivalent to button smashing and spraying
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Tapper
    I tap the hell out of it.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Tapper
    Especially while trying to trigger a SP3 as 2% AI rushes me and my character is practicing the block/dont block/block thing instead of doing what I want it to do, which is trigger the damn special
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    WTF is a tapper? How are you supposed to do a Light attack if you don't tap the screen. Are these "non tappers" saying all they do is Medium and Heavy attacks?