**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bring Fantastic Four & Doctor Doom & Silver Surfer to MCoC

I’ve been hoping for these characters inclusion in the contest, and I realize it’d likely be a 2 month event (the first family of super hero teams would be 1st, with Doctor Doom and Silver Surfer 2nd). The Fantastic Four would all be Science champs, Doctor Doom would be Tech (maybe Mystic), and Silver Surfer would be Cosmic. Mr. Fantastic would have attacks similar to Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan), Invisible Woman (when holding block) would go invisible (like to The Hood), the Thing would be a heavy attack brute tearing up the ground and maybe causing Concussion (like Luke Cage), and Human Torch would incinerate, and his special 3 would be his super nova. Doctor Doom would have blasts (maybe cause power drain), Silver Surfer would have a power gain, cosmic blasts, and use his surf board in a similar way to green goblin.

Comments

• Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I think doctor doom should be mystic with something like a buff reverse and focus on power lock and nullify since in the comics doctor doom has shown multiple instances of nullifying his opponnet's powers and weakening them. I think as a tech maybe we can get infamous ironman, and maybe a Master Doctor Doom that represents his martial arts skills, which can be an armorless Doom.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    It would be also cool to see galactus, but it's probably gonna be a while before any of the Fantastic 4 get added to the game. Pretty sure it has something to do with Fox having the rights to them, but it's quite unclear as to why they aren't added. In time though they'll probably come.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Fox has rights to the xmen too yet here they r
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Fox has rights to the xmen too yet here they r

The way the rumor goes since xmen movies started doing well to the point that it was clear they weren't going to flop marvel has stopped the xmen embargo they supposedly had it's a very old rumor tho that no one at least to my knowledge has been able to prove
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Dr. Doom, yes. The rest....no. Haven't you learned anyth8ng from their movies? They kill franchises.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,879 ★★★★★
    X-Men and FF weren’t even included in MARVEL superheroes 2 (Lego) which wasn’t out too long ago.

It seems marvel is distancing itself from them, which is a shame because X-Men kick ass! I got the game and took it back just because wolverine wasn’t in it 😂
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I hope they will be released. The Thing is one of my favorites.
  • Options
    Marvel is going to publish a new FF comic book in August. After years.
    It is likely that the grudge against Fox is not that big anymore.
    So if Marvel is publishing a new book, it is likely that some FF characters might come to the battle realm. Also the Skrulls are going to to be in the Captain Marvel movie.

I would love to see a new tag team type of character. Sue Storm with Mr. Fantasic at the same time on the screen as one character. It can be seen in Dragon Ball FighterZ with Android 18 with Android 17 as supporting character. Human Torch and Thing are interesting enough to be characters on their own. Also Namor would be really cool.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/86780/fantastic-four-return/

• Options
    I’m not asking for movie versions of the FF, Doctor Doom, or Silver Surfer ... comic book versions is what I’m hoping/asking for. And FOX killed the FF license, not KABAM, Marvel or Disney. The Fantastic Four is one of Marvel Comics FIRST comics, and they deserve to be in this game. The event could be a two-parter like the Spider-Man (Stark-Enhanced)/Sinister Six event last July! (As soon as Marvel starts a new Fantastuc Four monthly comic, I’m collecting that). And maybe (once that happens) we could see them added to this game.
  • Options
    BeethovenBeethoven Posts: 16
    Shouldn't the fantastic four be cosmic because they got their powers from the space? Just a thiught
  • Options
    Beethoven wrote: »
    Shouldn't the fantastic four be cosmic because they got their powers from the space? Just a thiught
    Their powers may have been granted to them in space, however it was at it core a scientific experiment, led by Reed Richards to study cosmic radiation. So, while I can understand why you might think that, no they are science champions (or rather would be). The cosmic champion designation seems to be for non-Earth humanoids (Thor, Angela, Black Bolt, Medusa, Miss Marvel [Kamala Khan], Hyperion), as well as (most) of the symbiote Enhanced/empowered individuals (Carnage, Venom, Spider-Man (symbiote), and even Venompool. Now of course, if the Fantastic Four are ever added to MCoC, KABAM could make them whatever the choose, but at their core, the FF are people empowered/changed by a vast scientific experiment of studying cosmic radiation.