**Login Issues - Update Aug 9**
Hotfix 36.1.1 is now live. This fix targets errors while logging in that some summoners faced. Manual update may be required.

Gold bankruptcy

AmboboAmbobo Posts: 28
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Need gold increase gold in this game daily gold quest not everyone can do arena!!!spending 3days of worthless tapping!
«1

Comments

  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    When I see a post like this it reads like this. "I don't want to grind arenas but I want what others have that do because I'm more important than them" so no.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    @DaMunk whyre you so against them increasing gold rewards or a gold realm?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    I'm not against an occasional gold realm but I don't want all the time and effort of lots of people devalued because others don't want to grind or don't have time.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    have you tried the gold masteries?

    Perfect lol.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Rixob wrote: »
    @DaMunk whyre you so against them increasing gold rewards or a gold realm?
    Its not that people are antigold but some may be. Its that they are pro reality and pro playing the game like intended, earning their way rather than living on handouts.

    Lol man this is a game, why you keep saying reality. Not everyone wants handouts. I'd like a new way to WORK for my gold one that maybe focuses on gold as the reward. A gold specific arena would be great. Instead of being against everything maybe once just come up with an idea or just say you believe its fine as is.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Rixob wrote: »
    @DaMunk whyre you so against them increasing gold rewards or a gold realm?
    Its not that people are antigold but some may be. Its that they are pro reality and pro playing the game like intended, earning their way rather than living on handouts.

    Lol man this is a game, why you keep saying reality. Not everyone wants handouts. I'd like a new way to WORK for my gold one that maybe focuses on gold as the reward. A gold specific arena would be great. Instead of being against everything maybe once just come up with an idea or just say you believe its fine as is.
    Can you have a discussion withhout misrperesenting somone or thier position? Even just being factual would go a long way.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Rixob wrote: »
    @DaMunk whyre you so against them increasing gold rewards or a gold realm?
    Its not that people are antigold but some may be. Its that they are pro reality and pro playing the game like intended, earning their way rather than living on handouts.

    Lol man this is a game, why you keep saying reality. Not everyone wants handouts. I'd like a new way to WORK for my gold one that maybe focuses on gold as the reward. A gold specific arena would be great. Instead of being against everything maybe once just come up with an idea or just say you believe its fine as is.
    Can you have a discussion withhout misrperesenting somone or thier position? Even just being factual would go a long way.

    I am being factual, and representing your position correctly to the best of my knowledge, if I am wrong please let me know and restate your position clearly without insults such as saying people only want handouts. :)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Rixob wrote: »
    @DaMunk whyre you so against them increasing gold rewards or a gold realm?
    Its not that people are antigold but some may be. Its that they are pro reality and pro playing the game like intended, earning their way rather than living on handouts.

    Lol man this is a game, why you keep saying reality. Not everyone wants handouts. I'd like a new way to WORK for my gold one that maybe focuses on gold as the reward. A gold specific arena would be great. Instead of being against everything maybe once just come up with an idea or just say you believe its fine as is.
    Can you have a discussion withhout misrperesenting somone or thier position? Even just being factual would go a long way.

    I am being factual, and representing your position correctly to the best of my knowledge, if I am wrong please let me know and restate your position clearly without insults such as saying people only want handouts. :)
    Nah you are doig neither, at this point youre trolling. Enjoy.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Rixob wrote: »
    @DaMunk whyre you so against them increasing gold rewards or a gold realm?
    Its not that people are antigold but some may be. Its that they are pro reality and pro playing the game like intended, earning their way rather than living on handouts.

    Lol man this is a game, why you keep saying reality. Not everyone wants handouts. I'd like a new way to WORK for my gold one that maybe focuses on gold as the reward. A gold specific arena would be great. Instead of being against everything maybe once just come up with an idea or just say you believe its fine as is.
    Can you have a discussion withhout misrperesenting somone or thier position? Even just being factual would go a long way.

    I am being factual, and representing your position correctly to the best of my knowledge, if I am wrong please let me know and restate your position clearly without insults such as saying people only want handouts. :)
    Nah you are doig neither, at this point youre trolling. Enjoy.

    I'm not I asked you you're position and you didn't give it. So, you want no one to know your position, but want to say others positions are wrong. hmmm
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    MU313 wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm not against an occasional gold realm but I don't want all the time and effort of lots of people devalued because others don't want to grind or don't have time.

    So you want an unfair advantage for people who have more time is what you are saying rather than everyone having a good stock of gold and arena players having even more than that. It's not like we have a load and just want more for nothing. Most of us have f**k all gold and no time for arena but that's fine to you right because its our fault we don't have the time you do. Get a life or a girlfriend or a baby and see how much time you have.

    I have a great life and a wife..lol.. and it's completely fair for people that put in more effort to have more...whats not fair is for people to devalue our efforts because you want something given to you. Entitled a little.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    MU313 wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm not against an occasional gold realm but I don't want all the time and effort of lots of people devalued because others don't want to grind or don't have time.

    So you want an unfair advantage for people who have more time is what you are saying rather than everyone having a good stock of gold and arena players having even more than that. It's not like we have a load and just want more for nothing. Most of us have f**k all gold and no time for arena but that's fine to you right because its our fault we don't have the time you do. Get a life or a girlfriend or a baby and see how much time you have.

    How is that an unfair advantage? If someone puts in more time they should get more rewards than someone who puts in less. That's pretty much the most basic aspect of this game.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    MU313 wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm not against an occasional gold realm but I don't want all the time and effort of lots of people devalued because others don't want to grind or don't have time.

    So you want an unfair advantage for people who have more time is what you are saying rather than everyone having a good stock of gold and arena players having even more than that. It's not like we have a load and just want more for nothing. Most of us have f**k all gold and no time for arena but that's fine to you right because its our fault we don't have the time you do. Get a life or a girlfriend or a baby and see how much time you have.

    How is that an unfair advantage? If someone puts in more time they should get more rewards than someone who puts in less. That's pretty much the most basic aspect of this game.

    It's not unfair. It's not just the basic aspect of the game it's a basic aspect of life. The more effort you put into anything you usually get more rewards out of it. That was an extremely entitled comment...life not fair people...earn it.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    MU313 wrote: »
    It's not about being given stuff or entitled it is about the economy of the game and inflation within it. You would still have proportionately more gold for your time doing arena than those that don't because you would receive the same gold boost as everyone else. So your time is just as valued in the game as it already is therefore your argument is invalid.

    Arena is the best way to gain game currencies. You've only won 5k PvP. With those numbers you are going to be short on gold. You're not putting in the work...dont mean to be a jerk but if they doubled the gold from arena you would still be broke. That's assuming I'm looking at the right account.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,882 ★★★★
    You know at one point I had very little gold. Had to wait forever it seemed to rank up champs. I kept putting in the time now I have gold. It's there if you want to work for it. That's how the game was designed. It's meant to take a long time to build up your roster. I'm not scoffing at you but people not willing to put in the same time and effort as me shouldn't have the same resources I do.
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Maybe if they increased the gold yield from master and uncollected enemies it would help. Why am I getting the same amount of gold fighting a 2k PI opponent as a 9k PI opponent??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,619 ★★★★★
    Ambobo wrote: »
    This is horrendous atleast i have still a life out of mcoc i have job pays better than mcoc,and 800+k rating on this game 1 blade r5 5star,and r5 4 5star,3.5yrs of playing but we need gold not everyone is A grinder

    If you have 800k Rating and you don't have Gold, that's the reason you don't. Most Players that far up aren't struggling for Gold, at least in my findings. For once, I agree with Gunner. People have a life. That's fine. That doesn't mean it's unfair that others who have the time and put more in have more Gold. That's how life works. Time+Effort=Reward. If you're at that stage and you're still struggling, I'd suggest looking into what you're doing to keep a steady inflow, and what your spending habits are like.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Ambobo there will have to be a change shortly. The game resource requirements have changed in a big way. Gold was a given resource. You always have it if your active. Now, a lot of summoners are in shortage of gold. Look for something soon. The gold issue is hurting the game. This is just gold we’re talking about. What’s a 350 health potion do for a 25-30k health champion? 1200 health potion? Not much! Potions and revives for the uncollected will most likely follow in renovating. Like you, I’m tired of waiting. I’ve seen 1.5 million posts about gold shortage. That alone reflects the issue. Good job with the post.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Ambobo wrote: »
    This is horrendous atleast i have still a life out of mcoc i have job pays better than mcoc,and 800+k rating on this game 1 blade r5 5star,and r5 4 5star,3.5yrs of playing but we need gold not everyone is A grinder

    If you have 800k Rating and you don't have Gold, that's the reason you don't. Most Players that far up aren't struggling for Gold, at least in my findings. For once, I agree with Gunner. People have a life. That's fine. That doesn't mean it's unfair that others who have the time and put more in have more Gold. That's how life works. Time+Effort=Reward. If you're at that stage and you're still struggling, I'd suggest looking into what you're doing to keep a steady inflow, and what your spending habits are like.

    Rating has nothing to do with having or not having gold. Just saying.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    Ambobo wrote: »
    This is horrendous atleast i have still a life out of mcoc i have job pays better than mcoc,and 800+k rating on this game 1 blade r5 5star,and r5 4 5star,3.5yrs of playing but we need gold not everyone is A grinder
    You have an 800k rating, maxed out champions, are not a grinder, and have a life. It takes gold to get to where you are at so how exactly does this support a lack of gold when you have been able to accomplish all that you have while not being a grinder? Sounds to me like you are proving the opposite of what you are trying to express and gold is sustainable at your level of play, or am i missing something?

This discussion has been closed.