**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Hopefully fix the issues with blocking?
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    edited March 2018
    Im actually surprised it took this long since the update for the hamster to die...
  • Merged threads together to keep the forums clean.
  • beytwicebeytwice Posts: 6
    I was in the middle of arenas ://///
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    I was about to ask. I'm sure it'll be back soon
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Always seems to happen. We want you to spend money and we are gonna pad our pockets and not worry about thinking of possibly getting a new server or competent employees.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Perfect timing, I needed a break from arena.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    We were in the process of taking down the boss for map 6, with 30 mins left. What's going to happen with that kabam? Along with we have a war starting in 1 hour and some have yet to place their defense as they were waiting to clear their champs from AQ. What about that?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    MU313 wrote: »
    Great just at the end of aq.

Yes, I'm sure they decided to pull the plug on the game because AQ was almost over. That's exactly it.

Come on man.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    More emergency matainance lmao I’m through with this game had enough last straw ... first was not receiving rank rewards for solo events for the shard event (typical)
  • Did you lose anything?
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Soooo.....rank down tickets?

:wink:
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Your assumption that connection issues are a result of our devices or internet connection is a joke. I run on a 4G data network with a WiFi connection of 40 MPs. Connection issues are the result of shoddy programming on your part. I expect compensation of 5 tier 4 basics, 3 of every tier 4 class catalysts, and 10000 4* shards. Anything less is unacceptable. I have left a 1* rating on the App Store.83py59bv62hb.png
  • Dors anyonr know about a problem almost connected game warning me that ı need to check connetion but all goes right what is this ?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    What happened was that the featured crystals were giving a 50% of a 5* sabertooth. Fix asap lol
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Goes down as I'm checking AW setup. Didn't get a chance to move anyone or make sure my one MIA player joined. Last week of the AW Season. Great timing!
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Please fix the game I have bunch of game crash in the middle of aw aq and arena the health of my champs are taken out and my win streak are busted with these game crashes. I've been playing mcoc too long but this update it's too much! Please fix it!
  • BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    Was planning on Collecting my daily card at 12pm. This is so frustrating. Was going to get my first 5 star with the shards received today
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Please be patience with us while we are working hard to add more bugs into the new v17 update so we can fix them in the next update.
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    I'm angry.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Can I mention Compensation without being flagged or shutdown? I wonder

Seriously, my group were just about to defeat dormammu
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    vkyakfx8yek2.png
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    30 minutes aq?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Can you please remove the help request option. Reduce the timers for champs in arenas.

You could either make the loyalty apart of the monthly calendar (preferred) or you could make it just for energy requests and increase the amount of loyalty per help request.
  • Typical down for emergency maintenance just as we are trying to finish aq and at the start of aw attack. So now we have list our aq completion rewards. Compensate
  • kushstar88 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

We're currently aware of this and working to get everything back up and running ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

how about you start this transparency thing and tell us what its about if its not too much to ask?

are you finally gonna fix something or "add" something

The game is having connection issues. This is an emergency maintenance to fix that.