**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ah maintenance yet again at the end of aq's and at the beginning of wars, I wonder how many times it will go down today
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    Can you please remove the help request option. Reduce the timers for champs in arenas.

You could either make the loyalty apart of the monthly calendar (preferred) or you could make it just for energy requests and increase the amount of loyalty per help request.

you want dup UC son ?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I missed skill arena rank by less than 6k. Had three 5* skill champs to use in arena and plenty of duels available.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just saying maybe kabam should change their splash screen to say "unable to connect to server, we are checking our connection and an emergency maintenance to follow" instead of telling us to check ours. Please make this a v18 update.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    30min timers for day 5 of AQ then?
  • Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    Why does this always happen when I decide to grind for a t4 catalyst?
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    When will you stop blaming players for connection issues? When will you fix these bugs and put out a bug free update? And when will emergency maintenance compensation become acceptable?
  • The_Rikerp wrote: »
    When will you stop blaming players for connection issues? When will you fix these bugs and put out a bug free update? And when will emergency maintenance compensation become acceptable?

At which point did we put blame on the players? This has not happened. The issue right now is a connection matter and we are working on getting it fixed.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Just saying maybe kabam should change their splash screen to say "unable to connect to server, we are checking our connection and an emergency maintenance to follow" instead of telling us to check ours. Please make this a v18 update.

I think this is a great idea
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    That just cost us aq
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

The game servers are back up and running. Restart the app and you should be able to get back into the game now. Apologies for the interruption in service.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    The_Rikerp wrote: »

At which point did we put blame on the players? This has not happened. The issue right now is a connection matter and we are working on getting it fixed.

Ahh. The message that comes up not able to connect check YOUR connection. That would be my guess
  • Mainer123 wrote: »
    The_Rikerp wrote: »

Ahh. The message that comes up not able to connect check YOUR connection. That would be my guess

In that instance it still isn't putting blame on the player specifically. It's asking to have your connection be checked as there may be a hiccup on your end, the internet provider or cellular provider. This occurs too. Again, not the player but a different source that connects the game.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    edited March 2018
    I’m still experiencing game lag and skipping frames. I’ve restarted my device and the app? What else can I do?
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    ARRRRRGH.. Grrrr