**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RE: Alliance Wars - Season 2 starts May 2nd

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
@Kabam Miike in regards to your recent post: as with following seasons of certain game modes, would we see different nodes, different map(s)? It would be nice. I feel burned out with the current iteration of AW. So, do you have anything for us about that? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Lots of questions... are brackets staying the same way? Need to know if it makes sense to tank on purpose during off-season so we get more favorable matchups when season starts.
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Along the questions above, would like kabam to address the lack of rewards.

Alliances will still push for next season ratings, so just like AQ players continue to play without (updated) rewards.

What gives?
  • Options
    RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    I don’t get the big break between seriously without seasons we are back to the same crappy rewards that made playing AW before very unenjoyable, don’t get me wrong it still is but the rewards made it some what worth it. Now you want us to go hard at it to “keep or better” our positions for the next season but none of it is really going to count for a month. This makes little to no sense why not shut it down for a week and then bring it back with a new season.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Season ends but we don't keep the previous ranking?
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike in regards to your recent post: as with following seasons of certain game modes, would we see different nodes, different map(s)? It would be nice. I feel burned out with the current iteration of AW. So, do you have anything for us about that? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Well get ready for some answers because Kabam is transparent!
  • Options
    SamuraiTCSamuraiTC Posts: 11
    Dear Kabam,

Whilst I completely understand the need to review and recalibrate the game, you also have to think carefully about the impact of what you are proposing on the community. Seasons have created and expectation that rank = better rewards. You can't therefore now say "keep fighting for your ranking" without there being a commensurate reward for the community.

Either freeze rankings at the end of the season (and give players a release from the high pressure competition), or provide the rewards that come with rank!

You can't have your cake and eat it!
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Please freeze rankings. I need a break from AW with all the items spent and I just want to stock up on my resources to be prepared for season 2. Take this into consideration Kabam. Please <3