**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa or blade

Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ should i grind for. I have 130 arena boost crystals. 2K units to spend in arena. A good infinate steak team. An alternate to 5/50 blade is 5 star gp.

Medusa or blade 45 votes

Medusa
46%
A_rock007SMiller80AjavedErza_ScarletAxeCopFireMrbeast6000supergokuAwesomeKyloRenSpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzxananabananaDanny_Hit_me_TwiceElitehuntersilverseraphAtticus9090wvonkTheLegend27RicardobaltoEugene_Virtuoso 21 votes
Blade
53%
Alfa_Pigeonvg2782buffajrDanicb94zuffyMrcMumblenameplasKarinshiSKK65Animatronics_to3PizzabeatMutantWharf8BourneNationNext2HellStarDarts_89dfmoore26AssumedNameStagedear85ShaGaGyVault 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Good question. If you had a five star Hyperion there'd be no reason to even bother going after a four star medusa, but even a five star GP doesn't mean you won't benefit from a four star blade
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Both of them.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Follow what your heart tell you ;)
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Medusa
    Medusa will be great against all the sentineloids in AQ.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Medusa will be great against all the sentineloids in AQ.

Blade with GR in team does the same job done
  • Options
    Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Medusa
    I voted for Medusa, not necessarily because she's a better champ, but because you said you have 5* GP. She's almost up there with Blade, so I think if you have her, ranking up Medusa will give you more diverse options.