**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Falcon even worth going for?

I have to ask. I have lots of good 4 stars. My main team being a 4 star team of 4/40s consisting of Gwenpool, Medusa, Mephisto, Quake, and Iceman as of an example. Is Falcon even worth going for? If so, what is his cutoff?

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    He is OK but your champs are better. If you don't have him then yes go for him. His locked on ability can counter evade champs, electro, bypasses safeguard and even counters Mordo astral evade so he has his very specific uses. I would think 2mil would be enough to get Falcon.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    He will be low cutoff, reason to go for him would be to dupe and then use in arena. That's all.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    yes, go for him
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you plan to go for Medusa and would prefer a break, then don't go for falcon. He will probably be up for grabs at 1.9 - 2 mil maybe even as low as 1.7
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    The more champs you have the easier arenas are so in a way every champ is worth going for. And with how low the basic goes for now expanding your roster is pretty easy.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Me too, having working like h3ll to collect as many 4* for Arena roster, I was wondering few weeks ago shall I spend him to grind for him or not, but then I popped a 4* falcon from crystal, then I wonder shall I grind to get him awakened, and then I popped another Falcon from crystal ..... and I was like WTH!!!! I wish the crystal open Blade or better champs instead of popping Falcon twice!!! Darned!!! :(
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not really he's not really good and will probably have a pretty low cuttoff due to it.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm going for him just to add to the collection and since cutoff should be really low.
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    any new champ in your roster is worth it ... he is going to be super low so why not get an almost free character ?
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    He has his uses.. Lock on blocks most defensive abilities including LC indestructible buff (Lock on active before indestructible buff kicks in.. indestructible buff starts following a hit after Lock on ends)

At one point Falcon used to be good his lock on blocked Magiks Limbo.. But an update broke it :rage: The issue was taken to the team in July 2017 so he should be fixed any day now :smirk: lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Most people don't realize he can be used to bypass Safeguard. Not first choice, but still useful.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I believe all champs are worth it. Why wouldn’t you want to play with every champ possible.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    I once sold my r14* falcon for remaining shards for 5* guess who i dupped that day. The guy is absolut ****.
    I made a post monthes ago about him needing a buff but nothing happened. Check it out in profile
  • VizardVizard Posts: 71
    I used Falcon as part of my crit team with SW to do RTTL back in the day. He was actually super useful in bypassing safeguard given that I didn't have a lot of champs to do that at the time.

Obviously GP and some of the others you listed have abilities that also help bypass that, but it sounds like you're pretty new, so I'd say you should try for him.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Milestones should do it.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I think he is worth it due to his signature allows his to have some kind of lock on Auto-evade characters. Just that the difference is

Without signature: when entering a fight there will be a timer buff from falcon that can be used when timer ends by doing back dash and holding block for a few seconds to do “lock” on AI against auto evade champs.

With signature: when entering a fight you’re able to immediately “lock” the AI by doing back dash and holding block a few seconds instead of having to wait for the timer buffs to finish its cycle.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I think he is worth it due to his signature allows his to have some kind of lock on Auto-evade characters. Just that the difference is

Without signature: when entering a fight there will be a timer buff from falcon that can be used when timer ends by doing back dash and holding block for a few seconds to do “lock” on AI against auto evade champs.

With signature: when entering a fight you’re able to immediately “lock” the AI by doing back dash and holding block a few seconds instead of having to wait for the timer buffs to finish its cycle.

Just a small upgrade from Exo-7 to 8,Some upgrade is better than none,But yeah,That sucks
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Falcon is not even top 10 skill, his lock on doesnt last too long, has a annoying cooldown amd his damage output is too low, i d rank all those b4 i rank falcon, even his bleed is meh

Blade
    Gwenpool
    Hawkeye
    Crossbones
    Black widow
    Daredevil
    Kingpin
    Thor
    Agent venom
    Winter soldier
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Hey,If it's a new champ,Go for it! Lol
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Anyone, Falcon buff yet ? or still not worth upgrade?