Options

GAME RUNNING LIKE SLOW MOTION FILM

I AM USING I6 AFTER UPDATE GAME IS RUNNING LIKE SLOW MOTION FILM AND I AM NOT ABLE TO FLIGHT PROPERLY .

ANY ONE FACING THIS ISSUE? AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE...

Thanks
Sazeeth.

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    that's the lag everyone is complaining since time immemorial. most common suggestion is to use the latest phone, iphone preferably, if im not mistaken, but even that doesnt guarantee problem solved 100%
  • Options
    The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    that's the lag everyone is complaining since time immemorial. most common suggestion is to use the latest phone, iphone preferably, if im not mistaken, but even that doesnt guarantee problem solved 100%

Not everyone can afford a new phone every two years.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Lag is an issue regarding communication between the server and the device being played on. This is not lag. This is a frame rate issue that has become worse with the last update. And from the complaints I’ve seen it spans many many different types of devices, which means that it’s a program issue, not a device issue. Not that Kabam wants to hear that.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Same problem with Iphone 6+. Just had battery replaced so it's not that. Much worse if I'm charging at the time or if I have other apps in the background open, so I would suggest closing all of those. Restarting phone before fights that really matter is recommended also.
  • Options
    HittchedHittched Posts: 9
    The post above is what I've been doing as well. Restart your phone before getting into a play session. Make sure MCoC is the only app open while you're playing. This works for about 45 mins to an hour, then things start to chug again. When that happens, repeat the steps. Hopefully Kabam fixes whatever is going on.