**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone hacked my account

Why is there no way for me to report this to kabam? And also why isn't there a record of what gifts have been sent from my account because I think that would tell me where my 700 units went.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You can create a ticket and contact support
  • BoyblueBoyblue Posts: 4
    I can't find where I need to go to submit a ticket. Can anyone help with that?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's in game. Go to support option after clicking the icon on the top left
  • BoyblueBoyblue Posts: 4
    I did that but can't find anywhere that says submit ticket.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    good rule of thumb? I work for the Gov. ( LOL ) and its always good to change your PW every 30 -60 days. just sayin
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    It's really not. If you're changing your password that often, you're more likely to have to write it down and probably lose it or leave it in the open.
    Cause remembering so so damn hard! AHHH lol really? use your brains.....or what you have left of them
    It's human nature. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a password written under a laptop or at a desk. If you have to change it that often and can't re-use it?
    It'll be written there a lot more.
    Just use the same PW just add #and a number in sequence there after everytime you change it, ex......PW#1, PW#2, PW#3.....ect.
  • yusifyusif Posts: 2
    sifre nasil degistirilir biri bana soylesin lutfen
  • yusifyusif Posts: 2
    :'(
    Yeah, just change it all the time. Apparently it helps for some reason.
    If the government is for it, then it must be smart.