**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to learn to fight better. How do I kill a 6* Yondu on buffet in 6 seconds with a 5* Hulk.

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wafLlkt2-eE

This guy in an alliance we're at war with did it in 6 seconds. He has super skills and I would also like to learn to fight like him. The timer in the video stopped at 4:33 (so he sat at the node, loading for 27 seconds), then the timer is 3:00, and 6 seconds later our 6* yondu is dead (tier 3 wars). Wow! He is really good and definitely not cheating or using mods. I, too, would like this kind of skill.

In case it wasn't obvious, this was sarcasm and they're definitely cheating.

Just to open up a small discussion: If Kabam finds an alliance to legitimately be cheating in war using mods, hacks, whatever, what should they do not only to the cheaters (like bans) but to the alliance that may have lost against them because of their cheating?

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Unfortunately if you lose you lose. Hopefully they ban the whole ally from season rewards. Probably not but should. Also in before the lock😎
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Hulk had about 95% health after the fight. It's in the video.
    Also, once hulk procs a fury, boom 20k health regen. Yondu had 115k or so health. In 6 seconds. Cool!
    Yeah definitely cheating.
    [what made you think to record that particular five. Was there something suspicious before then. Just curious
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Did you check his health after ? The timer could be lagged. If his hulk emerged full Health then yes chances are he is cheating. Relying on timer alone isn’t good enough though. Just playing the devils advocate

Even if this were true, I'm sorry but I don't believe a hulk (the only champ to lose health), can kill yondu without losing some health. the fight would be long and hulk gains furies.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Spiral wrote: »
    Did you check his health after ? The timer could be lagged. If his hulk emerged full Health then yes chances are he is cheating. Relying on timer alone isn’t good enough though. Just playing the devils advocate

Even if this were true, I'm sorry but I don't believe a hulk (the only champ to lose health), can kill yondu without losing some health. the fight would be long and hulk gains furies.

That’s why I asked what was Hulk Health after. There is no way he can emerge with 95% heath after this fight in under 3 minutes.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

That’s why I asked what was Hulk Health after. There is no way he can emerge with 95% heath after this fight in under 3 minutes.

I do that path with a 5/65 Spark. I don’t think Hulk can win that fight period, especially finishing at 95% health and therefore having no damage ramp up. His base damage is too low to out-damage the buffet heals.
    DL864 wrote: »
    [what made you think to record that particular five. Was there something suspicious before then. Just curious

They killed a 6* yondu on buffet in about 2-3 seconds in a different battlegroup, so we started watching other noded 24s and caught that.
    Palanthrax wrote: »

I do that path with a 5/65 Spark. I don’t think Hulk can win that fight period, especially finishing at 95% health and therefore having no damage ramp up. His base damage is too low to out-damage the buffet heals.

Agreed, especially since Yondu is a 6* and has challenger rating advantage. Any block damage would either cause hulk to bleed like crazy or any parries would likely hurt a lot more than 5* over a 6 second fight.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    It's possible the player was just really skilled and used boosts. I mean if cheats were used why lose that specific amount of health? But if people are saying cheats were used based off their experience then that is most likely.
    It's possible the player was just really skilled and used boosts. I mean if cheats were used why lose that specific amount of health? But if people are saying cheats were used based off their experience then that is most likely.

Yondu had around 115k health as a 6* with the node buffs. Please explain to me how someone can kill a 6* on buffet with an unduped hulk in 6 seconds. It's not possible
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    @bdawg923 Yeah you are right ignore my last comment. I don't like how they get the entire alliance in trouble for stuff like this.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »

Yondu had around 115k health as a 6* with the node buffs. Please explain to me how someone can kill a 6* on buffet with an unduped hulk in 6 seconds. It's not possible
    vj22riaihmra.jpeg
    38dxd5j0da6y.jpeg
    8bfkyxmaazco.jpeg

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    They are super skilled!...but not at playing the game legitimately it seems
This discussion has been closed.