**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulled 5* Kingpin

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
He any good?

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    :(
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Better than many others you could of pulled
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Could have been worse...but it's difficult to ramp up his damage
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    I may be wrong but isn’t he a decent defender?
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    KyleM wrote: »
    I may be wrong but isn’t he a decent defender?

My 4* gets quite a few kills. Most people seem to not know how to fight him. Last war he smoked a 5* R4 ultron.
    Ye he is a different fight to most
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He’s a painfully good defender and on offense he needs a little practice (similar to LC using MLLLL or LLLML)
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Deli wrote: »
    Kingpin is a hidden gem attacker. He has a lot of perks about him that make him really useful and fun to fight with. And he is a spidey killer

how so?? I hate fighting Spider-Man and i don't have iceman or killmonger to better fight them
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Sort of peaked my interest too. I never use kingpin but I'm curious what makes him good against Spider-Man
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    The reasons he might be good against spidey: he gains rage whenever the opponent evades, and his sp1 reduces ability accuracy with black iso. Also with synergy his heavy attacks won't trigger evades. Finally he could shrug off the armor breaks if he gets hit...
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    I really don't know why some people have trouble against Kingpin. He is an incredibly easy fight at least to me. Just don't push to Sp2 cause his Sp1 is super easy to evade
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I really don't know why some people have trouble against Kingpin. He is an incredibly easy fight at least to me. Just don't push to Sp2 cause his Sp1 is super easy to evade

Because you shouldn't parry. A pure physical attack champ like Starlord owns him.