**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakened Iron Fist

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I just awakened my 5 star Iron Fist (sig level 20). What mode does he work best in out of Questing, AW offense, AW defense, AQ?
Addition: After trying his sig ability out, it seems pretty good!

Awakened Iron Fist 40 votes

Questing
25%
buffajrJets44Foxhero007King_L0kiB34rGreenstrokeSgtAnime1Dingalotaojay1cx23433KM1216 10 votes
AW Offense
5%
Doc_HollamonSac123_ 2 votes
AW Defense
5%
AlurvianHulk_Smells 2 votes
AQ
32%
ZENChovnerBUZZdog3000Dmack976637Lt_Magnum_1imnooneTheHoodedDormammuNick0609ljainD5shadow_lurker22Cats73TheAngryOneSantiago87 13 votes
Just for Versus
22%
Spity68NikoBravoDarciliszuffySuperSam57StrPizzabeatshchong2Julius_Seizure 9 votes
Other (please say in comments)
10%
SpeedbumpBlax4everNext2HellXFA_Rebooted 4 votes

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    AQ
    You could try him out against the sentinels...he could be very useful against them
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    All not including aw def
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    AQ
    is he worthy of questing if my good champs are in AW and AQ isnt running?
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    AW Offense
    @TheHoodedDormammu definitely
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    is he worthy of questing if my good champs are in AW and AQ isnt running?

He is a decent champ, but he is not god tier. Where you use him depends on your skills and your other champs. He takes a lot of damage, but has a high damage output. If you have the skills to avoid damage then he could work for AQ.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    None
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Iron Fist was another 12.0 causality, his armor breaks don’t do what they used too
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Just for Versus
    After 12.0, there’s a nice, shiny spot for him on the arena team.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    AQ
    Iron Fist is good against Sentinels and other armor based champs. But he could be a BPCW and a Killmonger counter. However there are better alternatives such as Medusa.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    AQ
    I hope they buff iron fist so I can actually use him properly. Being my first duped 5 star, I expected a lot more. He actually doesn't even hit too much harder now than before duped. #buffIronFist