**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Sentinels [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Kingslayer37Kingslayer37 Posts: 1
    A skill sentinel also just purified an armor shatter. How is that possible when the armor shatter is supposed to decrease ability accuracy by 100% on him??
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Sparks sp2 just destroys sentinels. Gets increased against robots
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    A skill sentinel also just purified an armor shatter. How is that possible when the armor shatter is supposed to decrease ability accuracy by 100% on him??

Armor break and other debuffs, I can understand. But this guy has a point. Sentinels shouldn't be able to purify anything if they got armor shattered
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Just me or is this upgrade basically just to combat all of the blades out there? Can’t believe there isn’t an increase to rewards.

Terrible way to do it considering sentinels are villains.
  • wolfloganwolflogan Posts: 6
    edited April 2018
    Ashburn wrote: »

Armor break and other debuffs, I can understand. But this guy has a point. Sentinels shouldn't be able to purify anything if they got armor shattered

There is nothing wrong to understand in Medusa abbililties, 100% Ability Accuracy reduce

So what Kabam? You have first to place a debuff before shrug off! No shrug off when it's 100% reduced! ????

0jlimyo05gea.png

• Of all the complaints I've seen in the forum about sentinels... This is the most valid imo. Aq was already pretty high on the boring scale... Which I kinda get.. But, I'm definitely hoping that whenever the new season starts, we see some major differences to increase the fun factor.

I think almost everyone expected the sentinels were coming to aq for a long time... And we all kinda waited too see what aq would be like. I appreciate the changes, overall. The sentinels don't bother me and they're not really difficult, but once the newness wears off... It's still just gonna be aq.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    The nameless would've been cool too. reverse class advantage no matter what. different champs with different specials but all similar in some way or form. Sentinels will get old very quickly. so I'm hoping the new AQ season will launch soon and not only that but make the seasons shorter. 3 months at the most. Dorm is dead and I feel like I'm just beating on a dead horse
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    if you guys think map 5 is boring, do map 6. we the masses at map 5 already struggle with sentinels.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I’m going to try RH against those mystic sentinels today. I hope he can last through all of them cause I don’t use items in AQ, they are for war. I won’t spend real $ cause this is a game (don’t have to spend in COD or Assassin’s Creed, or hitman). If I can’t adapt, I’ll go solo in this game and spend more time on my PS4. I hear Fortnite is a good game and I downloaded it for free. @Kabam Miike might want to let your dev team know.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Today is Day1 of AQ
    let's come back again on Day 5 to see again if Sentinel is boring on Map 5 or Map 6 or not (try not to go easy Map 2/3/4 for Day 5) .... I have no idea myself, will find out in day 5 myself...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    There is no way that Kabam would make a chance to make the game less boring and actually make it more boring. That doesn't make any sense.
  • Why does everyone think mutants can’t fight these sentinels?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone think mutants can’t fight these sentinels?

Most people just aren't used to fighting them yet so they feel like its hard. They really aren't that bad at all especially if you know how to evade their l1 and l2 they are rather easy to beat. Just fight them like a debuff immune node and do M-L-M combos to minimize analysis gains. It's really just a new pattern but people get upset when they are used to using Wolverine or X23 and evade like crazy and do M-L-L-L-M attacks.....

they are rather simple to beat.
  • Taserface597Taserface597 Posts: 87
    edited April 2018
    Yes they are rather simple. I haven’t even had one get 20 analyses charges. Just using 4* rank 5 or 5* rank 3. It’s the people that rush in expecting to just destroy them. No u have to read new champs abilities. The announcement even said u want class bonus against them. Why? Cuz then their sig ability does nothing. Everyone has had these in the monthly quest for 4 weeks now. If u didn’t bother to check them out then shame on u. Not shame on kabam
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    The double immunity is a non issue. The NEW abilities they have on top of double immunity is a big issue. MD, unblockable specials, damage debuffs through blocks, and critical negation etc. The immune path with a mutant was 1.5-2 minute fight at most against the symbiod, now it is going to be a timeout after day1. Kabam has killed the use of Mutants in AQ by adding sentinels. Get good is not the solution, adapt by getting new champs for these nodes is a big problem.
  • Javed_AhmedJaved_Ahmed Posts: 15
    Looks like Kabam replaced symboids with sentinels for some more CASH GRAB. Mystic sentinel is unbearable with its power-gain. All of the sudden sentinel will be at sp3. Before someone tells to use magik. Let me clear one thing, we already use magik in AW and how can we use magik in both AW AQ ?

Coming to Science Sentinel, it all of the sudden special attack becomes unblockable where as nothing is written in the description.

In short, Sentinels are brought into AQ to screw players and grab some money out it. well played KABAM
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Middle of the mall ....
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Lol, cannot wait until the OP encounters a mutant sentinel that causes bleed from blocking and regens.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    first off they are a business. but these dudes we're fighting are super easy. it's going to get to the point where everyone who plays this game gets GREAT at fighting them. Just be patient and keep baiting the l1. there won't be anyone complaining in a month or so about the difficulty thus, this is the exact opposite of a cash grab. If I were Kabam, I would nix this idea in a second because they will lose money in a minute
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    Now don't get mad at this, and I'll start with the qualifier that I DO think Kabam has had some ridiculous cash absorbing content in the game (see first Boss Rush Challenge Mephisto back about 7 months ago), but I don't agree that the Sentinels are one of them. I do agree that on the first run they have given some people without a power control champ trouble, but there is always a solution to things like this. An awakened Luke Cage or Iceman can absorb L3's, and for power control, Doctor Voodoo, Dormammu, I haven't tried but I'm guessing Psylocke would work, Vision, Doctor Octopus, and to a lesser degree champs like Civil Warrior, Rogue, Hawkeye, and even Awakened WS have some power control. So with a little bit of trial and error by your alliance collectively, along with all of the rest of the player base, within a week we'll all have solutions available to us for the Sentinels
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    All they're doing is making you choose new champs that you may not have used in AQ before. Just because you can't run with X23/Wolverine and bleed everyone out all of a sudden isn't a cash grab.
This discussion has been closed.