**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Seasons Disparity

Hello, I was wondering why there is a significantly bigger gap between Alliance Wars rewards Gold 2 and Gold 1 than between other tiers.

The gap between gold 3 and gold 2 rewards is negligible and likewise between gold 1 and platinum 3 (see 6* shard disparity). My ally is within 200 or so ranking of reaching gold 1 and it would be a shame be on the receiving end of this disparity.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You had all season to notice this but wait till your alliance is stuck in gold 2 to make the complaint?
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I’ll follow that worthless comment with one of my own. 🤣
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    It is a pretty massive difference in rewards though. My alliance tried hard to hit gold 1 but gold 2 is where we finished.
  • Options
    GhostManGhostMan Posts: 16
    Our ally has been steadily moving up the ally with some nice win streaks. We’ve just recently slowed down around gold 2, just under gold 1. That’s why I haven’t noticed the disparity until very recently.
  • Options
    This is how kabam designed it for the top alliances to stay at the top. We bounced between platinum and gold 1. We fought the same alliances over and over again. Was almost impossible to move beyond platinum. Need to keep the whales happy and eating. But seriously, you just now noticing this lol