Connectivity issues

Psycho1980Psycho1980 Member Posts: 37
I know I am not the only one....
I cannot login into the game.
It keeps telling me about: 'Problems connecting to network'
I tried on WiFi and mobile data with no luck. I know for sure I am not the only one.
Please fix the damn hamster!

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Member Posts: 639 ★★
    I am having the same issue.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Member Posts: 621 ★★
    you are not alone
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Member Posts: 772 ★★★
    Same
  • TCRxTCRx Member Posts: 23
    Pre-maintenance emergency maintenance.
  • EnokovichEnokovich Member Posts: 15
    t95vjlin1ktc.png
  • ericolorericolor Member Posts: 238
    me too. server is now too heavy.
  • GrimmGrimm Member Posts: 119
    Me too
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Dang, was trying to get to rank on solo arena awards for the chaos shards
  • Psycho1980Psycho1980 Member Posts: 37
    1 hour with no access to the game now!!!
    At least they should let us know about ....anything really.
    Got other stuff to do
  • ericolorericolor Member Posts: 238
    I want to join the whole of healing event....
  • X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Good
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★
    Calm your tits.. it's just the maintenance before the maintenance to ensure we don't get extended maintenance
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Member Posts: 80
    Love it when uour in the middle of AQ and loose half your life...
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★
    On the bright side.. reduced timers for AQ?
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Member Posts: 185
    Me too along with multiple game crashes a day.
    On the bright side.. reduced timers for AQ?

You'll not see that happening lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    Had one more milestone to make.. :weary: Annoying.. Very very annoying.. :angry:
  • StolenNameGuyStolenNameGuy Member Posts: 36
    Classic Kabam. Last few hours of the first aw season and the game craps the bed.
  • FineDogFineDog Member Posts: 403 ★★★
    I was trying to complete Halls of Healing, so they'll probably be done with maintenance in about 45 minutes, just in time for me to lose the rewards. At least I wasn't in a Chaos Rift.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Same here, been having lags and slow downs on and off all day and now it's going into emergency maintenance mode yet again right before the scheduled one.

They really need to get their acts together, I've never seen a game with this many issues that makes this much money before and isn't really stable or smooth anymore which sucks.
  • NagrenolNagrenol Member Posts: 1
    Saved up a blast of revives, pots etc to take sabertooth down on master .. had him at 10% just spending units to revive.. and dc'd

Bloody fantastic... For the money kabam rake in.. You'd think they'd have decent bloody serves
  • sbb75sbb75 Member Posts: 208
    In 2 days of AQ I've had 3 timeouts, of course losing half my health. The fight didn't even load for 2 of them.
    I can't believe Kabam can't tell the difference between their mess up vs intentionally quiting.

STOP taking half of my healt until YOU figure out who's fault it is. I don't even understand the purpose of penalizing half healh in AQ.

So frustrating playing a game from a company that wins fights and generates money by using emergency server maintenance.
    They forgot to pay the internet supplier
    Or the electric lol
    sbb75 wrote: »
    In 2 days of AQ I've had 3 timeouts, of course losing half my health. The fight didn't even load for 2 of them.
    I can't believe Kabam can't tell the difference between their mess up vs intentionally quiting.

STOP taking half of my healt until YOU figure out who's fault it is. I don't even understand the purpose of penalizing half healh in AQ.

So frustrating playing a game from a company that wins fights and generates money by using emergency server maintenance.

I had the same problem in AW today. Used tons of healing just to be kicked out of the game and lose half of them
  • gypsyfrankgypsyfrank Member Posts: 15
    edited April 2018
    Why is there ALWAYS connection issues? In the middle of finishing my lane in AQ and I got bumped from my fight costing me energy AND the expensive ass potions that took forever to grind for in HoH. [Removed by Mod]!!! What's the purpose of doing server maintenance every two weeks if there's always issues connecting to the [Removed by Mod] server?!?!?!?! I have a 64GB iPhone 8+....why can't my phone store some of that data locally and then update and merge with the Kabam server when they get [Removed by Mod] fixed on their end? It's 2018.....no app should be totally network dependent that it becomes completely unusable when it can't connect to the network. Hell even Youtube lets you watch videos offline. [Removed by Mod] GMAIL WORKS OFFLINE! C'mon Kabam get it together!!!
  • TonedefTonedef Member Posts: 137
    I can’t wait til this AQ is done. I’ll be logging in for calendar rewards for the next couple months. Maybe by July they’ll have new servers and a Debugger Division working 24/7 to make the game run like it should.
    Tonedef wrote: »
    I can’t wait til this AQ is done. I’ll be logging in for calendar rewards for the next couple months. Maybe by July they’ll have new servers and a Debugger Division working 24/7 to make the game run like it should.

I am willing to make a bet. Nothing will change....even in 50 years lol
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Member Posts: 68
    y56cqyjyi7xp.jpeg
  • GeneralHeroesGeneralHeroes Member Posts: 32
    Next Time I Not Play Game Cheating
    2 hours with no access to the game
    Nice one Kabam