**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Can you guys think logically and be patient? The higher the tier, the less amount of people being gifted. That means that each tier below the previous will take longer because the game has to make that transaction.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    They're verifying the Rewards. Let them take their time. This isn't SA or AQ. It's two months of work. More power to them. All Season long people have been commenting on cheating. There's less chance of Rewards going out to said Allies.

You fail to understand that tallying season totals isn’t that much different than AQ and regular AW. They pay ppl to do the job. Also, if they didn’t have systems in place to quickly assess results then they suck as a game company as well as game developers and we all know that’s not the case.

Whereas I can see a fast turnaround like all other ranked gameplay, I also acknowledge the fact that they need a little more time bc AW is an area of MCOC that’s more easily exploitable. For whatever reasons.

Personally, I’d rather wait 2 weeks to find out my alliance got bumped up from Gold 2 to Gold 1 then to just take it where we lie now.

Do I think that’ll happen? No!

Do I think they already know who’s doing what and where the fat that neeeds trimming is?

Of course!

Not like they haven’t been present since day 1 of season 1!

Not like they don’t know the game they designed!

Don’t be stupid, stupid!

As I always have to remind myself anytime I find myself blindly following the herd...

Idk I’m bored and rambling here but I do believe they have the resources and pre knowledge to divvy out season rewards as the season ends and I find it annoying that season 1 ended so late in the day (I’m on borrowed {California} time btw) but in the end, as a player for almost 3 years, I find season rewards as a nice early morning surprise that we didn’t have before.

Clearly you don't understand the work involved with manually verifying data for possible violations. Nor is it reasonable to expect an instantaneous system.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    Rewards have been released, in gold 1 anyway - so much for detailed checks for funny business @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    I was just asking, take a chill pill
  • Options
    Oh man now thinking about it, all the alliances that cheated and think they will get big rewards and end up with nothing is going to be sooooooo funnyyyyy.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    36hqjz33t34o.png
    Results been calculated still no rewards? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I got mine and have seen people from all ranks with them though it appears that some people haven't got them yet for some reason.
  • Options
    PROG73 wrote: »
    Rewards have been released, in gold 1 anyway - so much for detailed checks for funny business @Kabam Miike
    Who says they haven't?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    We are gold 3. Recieved the awards. Everyone should get theirs soon if not have gotten yet.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    rewards are out now. close and reopen the app and check again
  • Options
    General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    Got my rewards for platinum 3.

The only (slight) downside is that I opened my 10 black crystals and they immediately formed a T2a and T5b so I have no idea how many shards I got from those. In hindsight I should have grabbbed a screenshot of my shards before and after opening but I’m not complaining.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    edited April 2018
    Who says they haven't?

If you reckon that any sort of check can be done in that time then there isn't much point arguing with you.

Kabam just pressed a button and sent out rewards - no way they reviewed any suspicious occurrences in that time.
  • Options
    Who says they haven't?

If you reckon that any sort of check can be done in that time then there isn't much point arguing with you.

Kabam just pressed a button and sent out rewards - no way they reviewed any suspicious occurrences in that time.

They themselves said they would try to have them out by tomorrow. That was yesterday. There would be no use in delaying them had they not intended to do so. Honestly, the conspiracy never ends here.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    3b14pmv9cpau.jpg
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Jesus Christ.

Ah yes,Season rewards are out,And people are still debating.

Preposterous