**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Concerns about Black Panther becoming Unstoppable [edited by Moderator for clarity]

AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I am playing Act 5.3.1- Portal 3 Exit B, first node, the Black Panther Civil War.

To Replicate the scenario:
BPCW cast the special2 and I place a heavy attack on him, he immediately went unstoppable by comsuming 1 armor buff. (I tried 3 times, 100% triggered the unstoppable)
6o6lakuvstus.png

When I check on global nodes, nothig triggers the unstoppable.
rsaml84lelpv.png

So I thought it may be a BPCW ability, I checked but nothing related to the unstoppable
kogcfjogc2ly.png

So I would like to know, is this a bug or bpcw ability?
Bug: need to fix it
Ability: need to update in the description.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's part of his Abilities.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Sig ability,Read it.
  • Options
    Sig ability,Read it.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    It's in his signature ability, read it with more attention.
  • Options
    Sig ability,Read it.

O yeah? Show me which sentence mentioning the triggers of unstoppable. I read a few times, i guess my eyes stucked with butter. You may want to read it before replying too.
  • Options
    It's in his signature ability, read it with more attention.

If this is a well known ability. Then Kabam just need to update the description in the sig abiltiy.
  • Options
    Sig ability,Read it.

O yeah? Show me which sentence mentioning the triggers of unstoppable. I read a few times, i guess my eyes stucked with butter. You may want to read it before replying too.

'Absorbed',It means,Not get 'thrown back'(here),So naturally,triggers unstoppable for the heavy
  • Options

'Absorbed',It means,Not get 'thrown back'(here),So naturally,triggers unstoppable for the heavy

Nope, cannot agree. It does not applys the same logic to ms marvel or capt marvel.

With your assumption, ms marvel or capt marvel naturally triggers unstoppable whenever receiving an incoming energy-based attacks.
  • Options

Nope, cannot agree. It does not applys the same logic to ms marvel or capt marvel.

With your assumption, ms marvel or capt marvel naturally triggers unstoppable whenever receiving an incoming energy-based attacks.

That's why I said 'here'
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Its funny cause it used to be in his abilities, but was removed a long time ago
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yep this got me when vanquishing blows was on, you can’t heavy him and yep kabams ability writeups are as useless as tits on a bull, as usual, apparently it’s as intended they just decided they didn’t have to tell us, we should just know
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Sig ability,Read it.

I agree, I read it 10 times and I did not get "unstoppable" from that sig ability. If anything, it makes it seem like he will RESIST a heavy attack, like some other champs can randomly do.
  • Options
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Sig ability,Read it.

I agree, I read it 10 times and I did not get "unstoppable" from that sig ability. If anything, it makes it seem like he will RESIST a heavy attack, like some other champs can randomly do.

Yes,I got confused too,lol.

It just made sense after...eh...10to12 reads
  • Options
    If there is a Resist, like the resist block break mastery, I will take it... but obviously there is a 0.7-0.8 second unstoppable timer for this sig lv200 bpcw, it should be stated somewhere.

@Kabam Miike , would like your input.

I have the gameplay footage if you want need more information.
  • Options
    After so much confusion, Kabam finally decided to update the sig ability and state it clearly. (See previous comment for old sig ability description)

But as usual, not sure if there is a release note about this.

Anyway, Thanks Kabam.

53ru1c6j1nmo.png
  • Options
    Right @Googleplexian, great effort! our points are valid, just no one seems to understand and care, and bluff us with “not a bug, is common sense”. I saw your post (handshake)... I just replied to my this old post to avoid duplicating it.
  • Options
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Porthos , the bpcw sig ability description is fixed. please change the title and assist to close this post. Thanks
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The way it’s worded makes me think of “Stand your Ground” (a mastery) more than “COUNTER ATTACK” (or as Kabam has labeled it “Auto-Block with Parry”)
  • Options
    Hey Angelicsign, as requested, I've updated the title of this discussion. I'm glad that your concerns have been addressed, and I'll now go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.