**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stronger getting stronger and weaker get..

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
Don't you all think.. The whole game concept is that the stronger players had opportunities to grow stronger at exponential rate and weaker... Well he will always be weak

If anyone has 5 good 5* champion
At the end of month by playing war, alliance quest and event quest he will definitely get another 5 great 5* champions

And a summoner level 25-45
He mostly had at most 4-5 4* champ and if lucky one 5*
At the end of the month... No matter how hard will he play.. He can't get more that one 5* champions.. And if he is not lucky it might be another meh tier

So the difference will always grow
I will never be able to compete with him
And if I get to his level..he will be somewhere else

Don't you all think this should be somewhere taken care by kabam

I just want few suggestions... Maybe the whole reward system be around how much the player playing and winning... Not at which level he is winning.. It's just a thought

Even I'm not sure how this can be fixed... But it should be..

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    its called progression. It takes time to get caught up. Good luck
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Look up Cade on youtube and see how far he has progressed in 120 days. Time/Money + Skill = Progression.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The one thing that a lot of players don’t realize is that you have to put in a lot of time to really progress in the game. You’ll have to put in 6-8hrs per day maybe more.

Very few players in the game have actual “Skill” most of the stronger players as you are pointing out have benefited from RNG and the amount of time they have been playing aka Experience. Once you’ve played the game long enough you start to understand the computer AI and you’ll anticipate what it does a fraction of second before it does it.

When you see the truly skilled players taking on content with 2* and 3* champs that most can’t do with 5*s those players can claim skill. Others need to just admit they have God Tier Champs and not lecture newer players about skill.

You can have a lot of fun playing this game only playing for an hour or two throughout the day. You will progress it just won’t be at an accelerated rate, over time you will get better at playing and it won’t matter what champs the stronger players have you’ll be able to compete.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    rdxevil wrote: »
    Don't you all think.. The whole game concept is that the stronger players had opportunities to grow stronger at exponential rate and weaker... Well he will always be weak

At the end of month by playing war, alliance quest and event quest he will definitely get another 5 great 5* champions

At the end of the month... No matter how hard will he play.. He can't get more that one 5* champions.. And if he is not lucky it might be another meh tier

I just want few suggestions... Maybe the whole reward system be around how much the player playing and winning... Not at which level he is winning.. It's just a thought

Bro at level 45 i was just getting my first 5* and I had like 7 4*. Y'all don't know how much easier it is to get higher tier champs than it was when the game first started
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Yeah man that's not true... the strongest either sacrificed a lot of time to get where they are or a lot of money and time is money... but there are a few people who get lucky and hit I ceman or blade or h yperion on their first 5* which launches them ahead quite a bit but their are still limits... it takes time to earn your first t4cc and other resources...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Agree with @Iksdjvan there are a bunch of road blocks. I personally haven’t made just about any progress the past month, but I’m about to get my first 5/50 and I’m going to try to explore master this month. It comes in bunches.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I think we are being diverted from topic.. I don't care how someone got stronger..

What I want to say is that

If a silver 3 alliance win 10 fights
    And if gold 3 alliance wins 3 fights
    Both should get equal rewards? Because the level is same for both the teams.. They have equally fought hard and equally invested time and money
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I think we are being diverted from topic.. I don't care how someone got stronger..

What I want to say is that

If a silver 3 alliance win 10 fights
    And if gold 3 alliance wins 3 fights
    Both should get equal rewards? Because the level is same for both the teams.. They have equally fought hard and equally invested time and money

Except the fights aren't equal higher tier alliances have harder nodes then lower tier alliances.
    So even if you say well we have stronger champs to attack with. Guess what they have stronger champs to defend with.
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Someone wants handouts
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You win more wars then you go up simple as that I cannot believe you said that. So if someone in bronze won a certain amount of wars and someone in platinum won around the same they should recieve the same rewards? Also who on earth spends money on alliance wars. I am free to play I come on whenever I want to come on and finished in gold 3 rank 9. Your logic makes no sense because the higher tiers will be fighting with extremely hard players on their level. You cannot compare like that.

You want more rewards? Grow your roster the same way free players did get in good alliances rank them up and you will go higher for more you win. Iv never had to ever complain about anything related to this and never had to spend except on the 1 pound crystal. Why do you get to ask for easier ways?
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    You don't need all those 5 stars at level 25. The higher end people get higher rewards because the content they do is harder. Heroic monthly doesn't even require 4 stars.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    It just looks like that the higher level guys are progressing faster because they're higher level. When in fact, they progress faster because of what they do and how much they do it.

MCOC is all about alliance and arena grinding. If you're putting a lot of time and effort but not on those two, then you'll still progress slower.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »

Another silly comment. You can’t progress j less the top dogs quit.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Another silly comment. You can’t progress j less the top dogs quit.

And yet another silly comment. I haven't been playing since the beginning. Also, I am not a whale. I put in my time and played as much as I could to catch up. I am nowhere near the top whales, but I hold my own in top alliances and events. I have friends in the game that started over a year before me. I am now ahead of some of them. It'll come.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Simply put: upgrade champs to do harder content to get better rewards to upgrade/amass better champs to do harder content to get better rewards to upgrade champs to do harder content. It’s a cycle.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    The game is much more easier for newer players to advance!

All resources are handed out everywhere, most amature players could probably finish all event quests apart from uncollected with 3*s.

Got free calendars.

Much easier to progress for newer players than it was when we started 3 years ago!
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    The stronger get stronger and the weaker get stronger too. When the weaker reach the point of the former stronger, the latter weaker will get stronger just like the former stronger got stronger.

It's like saying Bob makes $150,000 per year and I only make $75,000. It's unfair because the rich keep getting richer. I won't ever have more money than Bob unless I do some crazy **** and dedicate more time/focus into my job.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Just be patient. I play this game for 2 years now and au started out just as you. You‘ll get to the point where you can do most of the content.

But also it never stops. This game is designed to be endless, so it depends where you are in the progression.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246

👆In a nutshell this guy is whining because he cant cope 😂
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Allow me to finish your sentence.

"Stronger get stronger, and weaker get... stronger, just at a different pace"

If you definition of "fun" is "getting a 5/65 Blade", you should probably reconsider why you're playing this game.

If it's "the thrill of opening a new crystal, always hoping for the best but preparing for the worst, and challenging myself with harder content like Act 5 and Uncollected mode", you'll get "stronger" in no time.

I'll be honest, when I first downloaded this game last November, I dropped $20 on PHCs and was pissed AF that I still had all two stars. Then I took a look at beginner guides, started grinding arena, and have had a great time getting to where I am today.

Four months later, I might still have only 4/40 champs, but I've picked up a pretty cool roster from arena (SSE, Star-Lord, Archangel, Void), and I've also had my fair share of lucky drops (5* Blade, Iceman, Hawkeye). Most importantly, the game is still "fun", and I can progress as fast as I push myself to progress.

PS - don't give me attitude about my "good" luck, please. It's been a TERRIBLE day - duped 5* Magneto and Venompool, and also failed to get a single Skill T4cc shard (I'm at 2 fully-formed and 35,700 shards for Blade) from 30 fragment crystals. That's right, the odds of that happening to me were less than 0.5% but it happened.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Yes, there will always be those who are stronger and those who are weaker. Why should I care?
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    It's called progression. Do you want to be handed stuff because you work hard? PLayer who are on top has worked their way there, they didn't open their account at lvl 60 with 300k rating roster.
    Smh.
    People need to stop focusing on what others are doing and start focusing on their self.